Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Reo-Coker to sign

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
Spoke to N.R.C last year i'd put the question to him about the Albion all i could say is that he just burst out laughing, i must point that out i did'nt think it was funny however when going past him his agent pulled me to oneside and said he was a big Albion fan,and had about 20 minute chat about the Albion and how thing were looking bright.;)

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
How the hell has this thread reached three pages worth of rubbish? Oh yeah cos people like me keep adding comments to it. :shootself

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I wouldn't worry. You're more likely to be brutally raped by a purple unicorn at lunchtime than for this to have so much as a molecule of truth in it.

Dont say that, it made my eyes water last time and im still in therapy, they have more than just the horn on their head you know

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
i purely posted just see see peoples thoughts on the player. i wasn't claiming to know anything, i had just heard something. and seeing as this is a discussion board, i thought maybe some people would give me there thoughts on him, but no, just the usual wanky comments from a bunch of old tossers. f*** the lot of you!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
i purely posted just see see peoples thoughts on the player. i wasn't claiming to know anything, i had just heard something. and seeing as this is a discussion board, i thought maybe some people would give me there thoughts on him, but no, just the usual wanky comments from a bunch of old tossers. f*** the lot of you!

Whos a tired boy then, does someone need their beddybyes

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

You posted a thread titled "Nigel Reo-Coker to sign" - as though that was apparently a FACT. No question marks, not "NRC will possibly sign", not "I've heard NRC might be signing", but that he was actually going to sign.

On entering the thread, it turns into some old guff you've supposedly heard that he "might" be signing, doesn't mind dropping down the League to get some gametime, etc. So a bit of a departure from the thread title. The fact that he's probably on in excess of £60k a week doesn't seem to have entered into your line of reasoning as to whether this thread is a complete load of bollocks or not. Who's next on the list, Patrick Vieira ?

If you don't want a load of grief about rumoured signings, then there are two simple rules to follow.

1. Don't say in the thread title that he's signed, or is about to sign, when he hasn't, or isn't.
2. Engage brain to consider overall likelihood, taking into particular consideration whether he is already on a wage which is more than almost the entire squad put together.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ he has had his day a long time ago,why do inbreds keep posting shite like this:annoyed:
I would dread to think how many of these silly threads have appeared but one thing is for sure we are unlikely to sign any of these as the rumors are all tosh.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
your grapevine is more like a faecesvine. Your info is dire.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

:flounce:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i purely posted just see see peoples thoughts on the player. ... just the usual wanky comments from a bunch of old tossers. f*** the lot of you!

you want our thoughts? good if inconsistant player, literally out of our league.

if you post wanky pie in the sky rumours, expect wanky comments. assuming you didnt just make it up yourself, and were told or heard it elsewhere, you are a mug for believing it - 27 yo sometime captian of premier league clubs do not suddenly drop a league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here