Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

HillBarnTillIDie

Jul 2, 2011
I'm not sure of hers, but mine is shouldn't he be living in or near Clacton, rather than somewhere he supposedly despises?
Im not sure he despises France. Maybe some parts of the French governmental system… but not the country.

I do agree with local member representatives though. But thats not the case with most the parties.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Anybody looking for work, a chance to reform your life?

I have actually just had a red pill. Where do I apply?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I assume it is about me, as he has already slagged me off, he is on ignore and I love it!
The amusing thing about being on ignore is that I can write any old bollocks about the OP without fear of causing him offence. A perfect opportunity to play for cheap laughs (and I can be very cheap!) without him running to teacher.
For instance I have heard that his attitude is not down to some medical issue but due to an unfortunate incident in a brothel in Thailand concerning lube, false teeth, the works of Karl Marks and a ladyboy. It explains much.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The amusing thing about being on ignore is that I can write any old bollocks about the OP without fear of causing him offence. A perfect opportunity to play for cheap laughs (and I can be very cheap!) without him running to teacher.
For instance I have heard that his attitude is not down to some medical issue but due to an unfortunate incident in a brothel in Thailand concerning lube, false teeth, the works of Karl Marks and a ladyboy. It explains much.

And even funnier, you know @Is it PotG? will tell 'him' what you said :laugh:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I imagine they live together in a sort of Men Behaving Badly type setup

Oh the hilarity.
I had more this in mind (without the comedy, obviously).

1726166332961.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here