[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
FB_IMG_1724223108414.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

This guy is an absolute snowflake isn’t he ?

Classic comedies? Porridge, obviously, and the TV series's of Steptoe and Rising Damp, but that numpty has posted the film versions. I've got a weird obsession with film versions of British TV sitcoms and have watched virtually all of them: The Steptoe one (and the sequel that he's posted there), The Rising Damp one, Please Sir, On the Buses, In Sickness & in Health, Are You Being Served etc. etc. I've watched them all. I can state without fear of contradiction that they are almost all absolute toilet. The Porridge movie, Alan Partridge and the (proper cast) Dad's Army movie are the only exceptions that prove the rule. Most of them make the awful 'Inbetweeners', 'Kevin & Perry Go Large' mistake of taking their characters out of their situations and sending them away, usually on holiday: Stupid, as it strips out both the familiar world and usually some good supporting characters.

Carry on Cowboy's alright, but not one of the funniest and not one of the most un PC. Cleo, Khyber, Screaming, Nurse, Jungles, Don't Lose Your Head would have been better choices for laughs. Dick, Loving, England, Emmanuel, Girls if he wanted to stress the bawdiness. Cowboy is very small beer and I can't remember anything much that would upset Gen Z.

He's not only a s**t-stirrer, he also knows nothing about his subject.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Anybody looking for work, a chance to reform your life?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Anybody looking for work, a chance to reform your life?

Who's funding all these new jobs? Is it the Kremlin?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Might apply on a “bring them down from the inside” basis, thanks for the link

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Nicely sidestepped.

Same question to you. Who is funding these jobs?

Note that western intelligence has found that Russia has been funding far-right parties in 5 countries in Europe through a Czech-based fund.
Sorry but I can't answer a question that I don't know.

They can't be involved funding Reform UK, as they are a far-right populist party, and wouldn't fit their criteria.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here