Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I am a citizen of the UK protecting our boarders from the unknown faceless People that have entered our country without permission, this has nothing to do with being racist.

I am grateful to you for doing this, I feel so much safer now.

Not......

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To many post for me to deal with today, other more important things to deal with.
But this post stood out as shockingly bad.

I am not faking nothing, you can't just go around suggesting a person whole has dyslexia and strong suspected ADHD is faking it. I have been ridiculously open about it so you need to check your facts on that, there are threads.

I will put you on ignore like I did with the others that insulted me on those threads, there is just no need for it.
How can you suggest your are 'not faking nothing' (sic) when we already know you are posting behind a VPN to hide your previous incarnation (s) on NSC. We can only speculate on that, perhaps you were banned for racism or abusive behaviour, perhaps you have never mentioned any neurodoveristy before so it would bring further doubt to your claims.

If you are really 'not faking nothing' then turn off your VPN and let the mods link your current persona to your previous one(s).

Let's face it, this one isn't going well and is going to end up banned like the other(s).

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I know I'm wasting my time here, but last year I spent 6 months volunteering with Care4Calais as a Legal Access Caseworker. The role was fundamentally about trying to find legal aid lawyers to assist with asylum applications. It was a bit of a nightmare, as there are very few lawyers who take on asylum applicants under the legal aid system (thanks to massive cuts in government funding for legal aid). But as part of my role I spent many hours on the phone to asylum-seekers. They were mainly Afghans, as I was allocated to the Farsi/Dari team (not that I speak Farsi - we used volunteer translators where asylum-seekers' English wasn't good enough).

Firstly, the hotels where asylum-seekers live are NOT cosy (and many live in much worse conditions in former army barracks, etc). Imagine living in a room in a Premier Inn for years on end with no knowledge of when you may be granted asylum, the possibility of being deported, a miniscule weekly allowance barely enough to buy a couple of coffees, crap food prepared by staff on the minimum wage, nothing to do (not being allowed to work or often even study in a formal setting). It's a living hell. Albeit a massive improvement on being persecuted by the Taliban.

Secondly, how do you think that an asylum-seeker should obtain a passport? Imagine yourself an Afghan who supported the previous regime (ie, before the 2021 Taliban take-over).....what do you think might happen if you tried to apply for a passport?!!! However, most (that I was dealing with) had some form of identification document. In addition, the Home Office forms require quite a lot of detail regarding the applicant's background, why they fled, which countries they travelled through, how they got to the UK, why they have come to the UK, etc, etc. So whilst YOU don't know much about an asylum-seeker, the government will know quite a bit. Of course, individuals may lie, but in my experience speaking with asylum-seekers on a daily basis, they were able to answer these sort of questions in a lot of detail. And of course ALL of them had faced unimaginable horror and danger just getting to the UK. These people are incredibly brave. And a lot of them (in my experience) are well educated - I spoke to doctors, engineers, teachers, etc who would be huge assets to the UK. The reason they come here is normally some sort of family connection, or knowledge of the language. They want to contribute to our society. Of course, not every asylum-seeker is a hero, but I'm convinced that if the majority of Brits (even some of the moronic brick-throwers) spent half an hour in the company of an average asylum-seeker, they would welcome them into our country.

Brilliant post by someone who has met and worked with the people Ronnie and his ilk have been persuaded to be terrified of.

Sadly I doubt he will read your post an digest it's content fully.

I have met and worked with a number of asylum seekers here in Australia and would challenge anyone who considers them 'faceless' threats to society to do the same, listen to their stories and see if they continue to feel the same fear afterwards.

They won't though, of course.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant post by someone who has met and worked with the people Ronnie and his ilk have been persuaded to be terrified of.

I have met and worked with a number of asylum seekers here in Australia and would challenge anyone who considers them 'faceless' threats to society to do the same, listen to their stories and see if they continue to feel the same fear afterwards.

I volunteer at a comunity centre in Camden where Care4Calais run some events. I have had much less contact with refugees than you but the contact I have had very much backs up what you are saying. These are people that could, and want to, contribute so much to our society.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
You're a bloke on the internet hiding behind a made up name, random avatar and a disability.

Again, if you're against unknown facelessness, who are you?
You're a bloke on the internet too, hiding behind a made up name, what an avatar has anything to do with I don't know.
I am not hiding behind a disability, please explain your reason for saying such a thing?

Yes I'm vehemently against faceless people with no passports or recorded history, wandering our country, an internet site poses no danger to either you or me.

Are you happy about the illegal immigrants?

You don't seem to have outwardly versed your views, maybe we are not that far a drift?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You're a bloke on the internet too, hiding behind a made up name, what an avatar has anything to do with I don't know.
I am not hiding behind a disability, please explain your reason for saying such a thing?

Yes I'm vehemently against faceless people with no passports or recorded history, wandering our country, an internet site poses no danger to either you or me.

You don't seem to have outwardly versed your views, maybe we are not that far a drift?
That’s a “no” then.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you hide behind your disability when you refuse to answer questions pertaining to the content of your posts

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
you hide behind your disability when you refuse to answer questions pertaining to the content of your posts
Rubbish, you don't know how a mix of dyslexia and ADHD works, I answer what I comprehend, I have been open with everything, it's down to you to lay a ramp for me if you want an answer. ( This means keep it simple and straight to the point)

Please remember stairs are very challenging for me, it's not to say I won't take on stair cases I like challenges, but I may fall down or up a few while using them, but one thing I know after many years I can never climb stairs consistently for any period of time without consistent incidents.

A smooth ramp is more effective and efficient for me. Other dyslexic or ADHD maybe better than me in certain areas, maybe they take drugs maybe they were taught English or supported more or maybe there dyslexia/ADHD isn't as bad or is even worse.

I get so many replies I get overload, so just the ones that pop out get answered, it all depends how tired my brain is of decoding so much information and then working out how I can reply to it so I get my point put across....I may get some words wrong....I can't help that....I may mis words or letters out so the message reeds wrong.

Like I said the format of writing and reading and comprehension are right out of my comfort zone.

Please tell me something your crap at?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Rubbish, you don't know how a mix of dyslexia and ADHD works, I answer what I comprehend, I have been open with everything, it's down to you to lay a ramp for me if you want an answer. ( This means keep it simple and straight to the point)

Please remember stairs are very challenging for me, it's not to say I won't take on stair cases I like challenges, but I may fall down or up a few while using them, but one thing I know after many years I can never climb stairs consistently for any period of time without consistent incidents.

A smooth ramp is more effective and efficient for me. Other dyslexic or ADHD maybe better than me in certain areas, maybe they take drugs maybe they were taught English or supported more or maybe there dyslexia/ADHD isn't as bad or is even worse.

I get so many replies I get overload, so just the ones that pop out get answered, it all depends how tired my brain is of decoding so much information and then working out how I can reply to it so I get my point put across....I may get some words wrong....I can't help that....I may mis words or letters out so the message reeds wrong.

Like I said the format of writing and reading and comprehension are right out of my comfort zone.

suffering fools.

is that you mouldy? i can't remember what you called yourself last time

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Reading shite - I'm useless at that.
As for this...jeez.
"..I may mis words or letters out so the message reeds wrong." Methinks you're trying too hard. ;)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

I know this will come across as rather condescending (it's not meant to be) but the likes of Right Brain Ronnie could live a much happier life if they were able to overcome their fear of these "faceless people". Politicians like Farage and Lee Anderson, publications like the Daily Mail and the Express, organisations like the EDL....they all incite fear, hate and suspicion for their own odious reasons. The "victims" are supposedly muslims, asylum-seekers and others. But people who read and listen to their crap are also very negatively impacted. They become more fearful of foreigners (esp if their skin happens to be brown or black), possibly more fearful of travelling abroad - even more fearful of going to London! (or "Londonistan", as I think Michael Vaughan called it). I'd genuinely encourage RBR and others of similar leanings to get out there and meet a few asylum-seekers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's your view on Farage and reform, do you feel they are going to help Britain get back to the unity it once was?

I think Farage and reform are going to sow disunity and hatred.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Farage see things way way before most and called the trouble that mass immigration would cause, he wasn't wrong was he?

So he said there'd be trouble, and then took to social media to spread misinformation and get his followers angry enough to go and cause trouble. Amazing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

What an odious man. He says there wouldn't have been a problem if the truth had been revealed at the start, but the truth was given at the start! It wasn't a terrorist attack. After the truth was given, he then speculated that the truth might be being withheld. It wasn't.

When the authorities release a statement, Farage seems to think he should say 'Are you lying', and unless the authorities quickly reply with 'No Nigel, we're not lying', then it's ok for his followers to start riots. He's claiming that if the authorities had quickly replied to his childish question, then the riots wouldn't have happened.

It seems to me that he's unwittingly acknowledging that his statement did play a part in the riots.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

So why on earth are you on here?

I’ll tell you I’m pretty crap at practical stuff, particularly putting flat pack together. I tend not to be able to visualise how I get from a bag of bits to end state. But I don’t give that limitation a name. I don’t tend to order flat pack or do much DIY. I certainly don’t enter situations where I’d compare my DIY to someone who could do it, let alone apply for a job on trades. I just accept I’m crap at it.

NSC is not going to come down to your level. Nor should it,

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Okay would you agree that this country is a point of tipping over the edge?

No, but Farage is doing his best to get it there.

Would you agree that Farage is a strong leader?

Probably, yes. It's easy to be strong when you have no interest in treating all your citizens well and have no need for compromise. Putin is a strong leader. Hitler was a strong leader. They all have their vision and don't care who gets hurt to achieve it.

Would you agree that Starmer is a weak leader?

No I don't think he's weak. As the leader of our country, he wants to govern for all the people of our country, and he's therefore in a position where he needs to make compromises for the good of the people as a whole.

Although I would add that strength is not the number one characteristic I look for in a leader. It's not even close.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What are you talking about, why are you saying such a thing? I am a citizen of the UK protecting our boarders

How are you protecting our borders? By rioting?

Both the Tory and the Labour party agree that we have a problem with illegal immigration. They are trying to tackle it. So what exactly is your problem? What do you think we should do differently?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You are hiding behind this apparent disability of yours.

Those holier than thou threads you started on ADHD etc may have fooled some on here but it’s obvious to most you’re a nasty poster.

You’re going on ignore and I can’t imagine it’ll be too long before you get banned again, you odd, racist, troll .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here