Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
So why on earth are you on here?

I’ll tell you I’m pretty crap at practical stuff, particularly putting flat pack together. I tend not to be able to visualise how I get from a bag of bits to end state. But I don’t give that limitation a name. I don’t tend to order flat pack or do much DIY. I certainly don’t enter situations where I’d compare my DIY to someone who could do it, let alone apply for a job on trades. I just accept I’m crap at it.

NSC is not going to come down to your level. Nor should it,
Why? because I am a Brighton fan. I can't help seeing how different some people views are than mine, whether they are football or political ones.
See that where I differ to be opposite to someone like your self, my life is more three dimensional and I can do these things with easy.
The flat pack isn't somewhere where a person can be knocked day in and out for life though, I accept I am crap at English but I didn't name it dyslexia or a disability.
It has massive advantages but on here they will be difficult to pick out.
Didn't you say your wife has dyslexia or were you making that up?
My wife does a big proportion of the everyday admin, because she good at it.

You don't have to build a ramp, but most humans I know would at least understand why you don't get what your asking from me.
Some on nsc have listened and separated there question and used a better language and understood.

Super patronising, perhaps nsc isn't as diverse as you think it is, but I don't see how you can speak for everyone.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why? because I am a Brighton fan. I can't help seeing how different some people views are than mine, whether they are football or political ones.
See that where I differ to be opposite to someone like your self, my life is more three dimensional and I can do these things with easy.
The flat pack isn't somewhere where a person can be knocked day in and out for life though, I accept I am crap at English but I didn't name it dyslexia or a disability.
It has massive advantages but on here they will be difficult to pick out.
Didn't you say your wife has dyslexia or were you making that up?
My wife does a big proportion of the everyday admin, because she good at it.

You don't have to build a ramp, but most humans I know would at least understand why you don't get what your asking from me.
Some on nsc have listened and separated there question and used a better language and understood.

Super patronising, perhaps nsc isn't as diverse as you think it is, but I don't see how you can speak for everyone.

Well it's simple enough.

Turn off the VPN that you are hiding behind and the mods would be forced to admit that you are a completely new, neurodiverse poster who hasn't been on NSC and banned before.

Or, of course, you could keep hiding behind it and people can come to their own conclusions why you have set up this account and taken the line of posting you have.

Your call :shrug:

You'll notice I have kept it short and simple for you, just in case. No need to thank me :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
I think Farage and reform are going to sew disunity and hatred.
Another one that mocks a disability. Try grabbing a guy out of his wheelchair and asking him to walk, it's no different, twat.
I Ignore insulters.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
You are hiding behind this apparent disability of yours.

Those holier than thou threads you started on ADHD etc may have fooled some on here but it’s obvious to most you’re a nasty poster.

You’re going on ignore and I can’t imagine it’ll be too long before you get banned again, you odd, racist, troll .
Clueless twat ignored too just in case.
You also insulting all other people with neuro diversity congratulations dick head.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You also insulting all other people with neuro diversity congratulations dick head.

No, he only insulted you, nobody else, because he thinks you are a liar. It's very easy to prove him wrong, instructions 3 posts up :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think Farage and reform are going to sew disunity and hatred.

Another one that mocks a disability. Try grabbing a guy out of his wheelchair and asking him to walk, it's no different, twat.
I Ignore insulters.

Eh?

I've criticised Farage and you've somehow conflated that with me mocking disability? And then called me a twat. Could you explain please?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Boarders/borders.

He is using spelling/context mistakes in the style of PPF.

It's not PPF :wink:

71VenrwWVlL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Eh?

I've criticised Farage and you've somehow conflated that with me mocking disability? And then called me a twat. Could you explain please?
He's now using distraction/deflection in the form of nonsensical arguments.

He is letting his hunger for a response, any response, get the better of him.
It's not PPF :wink:

71VenrwWVlL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg
No, but it is a troll.

See his response to Triggaaar above. He is using a deflection/distraction technique of using a nonsensical argument.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Has Farage condemned the rioting yet? Especially the need to protect a war memorial. He must be fuming about people attacking the police.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has Farage condemned the rioting yet? Especially the need to protect a war memorial. He must be fuming about people attacking the police.
I’ve not seen it yet. Just him blaming the rioting on immigration and the government and threatening that it’s going to get a lot worse.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I’ve not seen it yet. Just him blaming the rioting on immigration and the government and threatening that it’s going to get a lot worse.
Has he explained what was behind the racism in the 70s and 80s when it wasn’t migration?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yes, he's been a tad reticent, unlike 30p Lee just a week or two ago seemed rather keen for the police to continue using excessive force on those that aren't the EDL.
We can but wonder why.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's because you have misspelled 'sow' as 'sew' I guess.
Maybe he thought I was taking the piss out of people who use incorrect spellings

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Nope, no he hasn't insulted us.

You are the one doing that.

Here are some nice easy short sentences.

Turn off your VPN and show that you are not a press taking ex poster.

Use the threads you have started to endlessly discuss your disability if you so desire.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In 1780, the Gordon riots in London were named after the rabble-rousing dickhead who rallied the crowd.

Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here