[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
people are sick of so many things in this country.

Farage will at least dare to speak up and debate despite many trying to shut down. The muslim debate he had recently was interesting and captured a lot of what people feel but are scared to say

He wont get my vote but he will hopefully allow people to speak up a bit
And about time too. I am sick to the teeth of the current levels of immigration, particularly from non-EU countries. Someone needs to get a grip of things if this country is retain any of its identity.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Arise Sir Nigel the people’s knight😆
He will probably get humiliated at the election.
Someone may catch a glimpse of his tiny cock, do you think?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
people are sick of so many things in this country.

Farage will at least dare to speak up and debate despite many trying to shut down. The muslim debate he had recently was interesting and captured a lot of what people feel but are scared to say

He wont get my vote but he will hopefully allow people to speak up a bit
Hook.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Indeed.

A hard right Tory Party, Starmer and Co lose their appeal and after 1/2 terms some centrist Tory comes in and steals the show.
Rinse and repeat.
What the Tories will need at some point is their “Neil Kinnock faces down militant” moment with their own hard right internal faction. They aren’t ready to hear that now, they won’t be ready for a while, but sooner or later it must happen if they’re to come crawling back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is a long game at play here and this is my opinion.

Farage takes his orders form Steve Bannon, regardless what you think of him he is quite often on the piss. Bannon was on GB News interview saying he thought the UK may be on course for a violent revolution. To avoid that the first part is to destroy the Tory party so bad its easily replaced next time by reform(Or taken over).Meanwhile the theory goes about 2 years into a labour government the Labour party will unravel due to internal conflicts and possible major market crash.
Corrected for you but you won't know because you have me on ignore.

Farage has a long game? Lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, and lose?

As for violent revolution, maybe Das Reich can lend you his vaseline :shrug:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I was probably going to vote Reform UK. Now definite after Farage's speech this afternoon. Totally aligned with my thinking. And the man is a real breath of fresh air after the boring leaders and boring senior members of the other parties. How refreshing to hear someone saying what he thinks. He will bring a breath of fresh air to the rest of the campaign.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What the Tories will need at some point is their “Neil Kinnock faces down militant” moment with their own hard right internal faction. They aren’t ready to hear that now, they won’t be ready for a while, but sooner or later it must happen if they’re to come crawling back.
Yep. Too many chancers in the crucible presently. Nobody with an honourable phenotype left. Paging Rory Stewart.

As for Farage stepping forward to lead the tories, christ. If they have sunk to that level of desperation they truly are finished.

Odd how some sorts are gleeful and excited about this. Excited about a revolution. They'd shit their pants if we had a revolution.

Anyway, revolution about what?

"There is a possibility Labour may make arrangements to deal with The Boats. Right, this brick is going right through my telly, then I am going to burn down a Lidl. "

Deluded wankas.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And about time too. I am sick to the teeth of the current levels of immigration, particularly from non-EU countries. Someone needs to get a grip of things if this country is retain any of its identity.
Relax. Hangleton is safe.

Anyway, were you not promised an end to immigration if we left the EU?
Did you not Back Boris to sort it all out?
You LOVED Boris!
So do you think the tories were lying to you about their intentions all along?
Or are they being thwarted by left wing factions like the Lifeboats and the police, and lawyers, a fifth column that wants to declare the UK and Islamic state?

Sake. The state you're in is not a great look:shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You LOVED Boris!
Or are they being thwarted by left wing factions like the Lifeboats and the police, and lawyers, a fifth column that wants to declare the UK and Islamic state?

That's a bit harsh. Could you not have pointed out that he is a complete idiot more gently :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's a but harsh. Could you not have pointed out that he is a complete idiot more gently :wink:
These are tough times. There are idiots popping up all over the place. It would be cruel to be kind. Even in the right measure.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

You LOVED Boris!

Thanks but I really don't need a lecture from a Liberal leftie. If you're happy with the way this country is going that's fine, but I'm not - and an awful lot of people would say the same if they weren't afraid of being called out for their views by people who bury their heads in the sand and claim that everything's fine.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
These are tough times. There are idiots popping up all over the place. It would be cruel to be kind. Even in the right measure.

Patronising and pathetic. What a combination.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'm honestly struggling to see what they think they will achieve by this.

It will give Labour a thumping majority and force the Tories to lurch even more to the right.

Have I missed something ?

Is this Brexit revisited, where Farage and his ilk think that at some point in the future they will get 50% of the vote ?
i'm surprised at you asking. it's ego and Farage thinking he can actually be a viable party of the right.

some say wants to lead Conservatives. if he wanted that he could join them, possibly win in a leadership too. there's a rump of the right that dont like Conservativism and think something else is the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here