Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So now that he has got his way and Brexit is 'done' what explanation is he giving for the country being more f***ed than ever :shrug:

But there's still some who'll vote for him because he's a 'man of the people' and 'tells it like it is" :lolol:
Even someone like you can see he's consistent if anything.
The likes of Starmer & Co forever changing on nukes, immigration, taxation hardly sets a solid precedent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Let's be clear. Farage has done a U-turn because he was all set to go over to the States and be Trump's cheerleader but now the orange one is a convicted felon he's decided to change tack.

I will be very interested to hear whether Trump still has his full support, and I hope that his close connections with the convicted felon are rammed down his throat at every opportunity.

Reform UK are SO tinpot. Farage doesn't know whether he's coming or going, it's an absolute shambles.

Oh, and an honorary mention to Ant and Dec. Farage probably couldn't have made this comeback without them, so howay the lads on giving this wrecking ball of a charlatan the huge national platform of IACGMOOH and rehabilitating him.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
At last. Someone worth voting for
Policy wise, not a chance. but I must say, having watched his whole press conference and media questioning, he is a truly excellent orator, has bags of charisma and he was masterful in turning Daily Mirrors question, designed to put him on the back foot, into a positive.

With such a bland nonentity and failed PM as Sunak, such a boring, which ever way wind blows, wet lettuce like Starmer, an irrelevant 3rd party whose only contribution is desperate PR stunts....... its actually good for political discourse to see a fox in the hen house.

I dont like Farage, but equally I dont like the political class as is and Starmers claim to "Change" is only from Sunak to him with much more of the same wishy washy nothingness.

If farage and reform take a decent % of the elctorate and few seats, if that could at least get a real debate on PR and ending the FPTP hegemony its welcome.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Does this upset NSC more than the idea of Potter returning? Hmmm................. difficult question.

Poll anyone?
Seeing Starmer elected as PM and Farage lose an 8th time will be a joy.

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
So now that he has got his way and Brexit is 'done' what explanation is he giving for the country being more f***ed than ever :shrug:

But there's still some who'll vote for him because he's a 'man of the people' and 'tells it like it is" :lolol:

Because he's exactly the same as you :dunce:

That's the trouble with sheep...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Because he's exactly the same as you :dunce:

Yeah but apart from that

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The likes of Starmer & Co forever changing on nukes, immigration, taxation hardly sets a solid precedent.

He's certainly consistent. He takes in extremely naive people, completely f***s them over, leaves them in a far worse state than he found them in and then comes back and sells it to them again :facepalm:

Unless of course, you were an investor in one of his financial backers disaster capitalist funds, in which case I'm impressed. Mainly by how you manage to do that whilst spending so many waking hours on NSC :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
From Conservative to Independent to UKIP to Brexit to Reform.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here