Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be Starmer v Farage in 5 years
Farage now the shortest-priced man to be next Tory leader, according to Bet365 (7-1), now well ahead of Cameron, Johnson, Hunt, Shapps.

Is that where all of this is going? Tories get a kicking, he tells the country the Tories got Brexit wrong and he is the man to deliver it, he then commandeers the main right wing party and replicates Trump's takeover of the Republican Party.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Farage now the shortest-priced man to be next Tory leader, according to Bet365 (7-1), now well ahead of Cameron, Johnson, Hunt, Shapps.

Is that where all of this is going? Tories get a kicking, he tells the country the Tories got Brexit wrong and he is the man to deliver it, he then commandeers the main right wing party and replicates Trump's takeover of the Republican Party.
The Tories and going to get spanked. If the membership can deliver Truss they have deliver Farage.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No worse than the other two morons
People are fed up and angry
Last time that happen brexit arrived
Write Farage off at your peril

And that went absolutely brilliantly. Dear Nige, can we have more of the same please :dunce:

Although I have learnt one thing over the last few years. If ordinary people are absolutely determined to keep punching themselves in the face (whatever the reason), there really is very little that can be said or done to stop them :shrug:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And that went absolutely brilliantly. Dear Nige, can we have more of the same please :dunce:

Although I have learnt one thing over the last few years. If ordinary people are absolutely determined to keep punching themselves in the face (whatever the reason), there really is very little that can be said or done to stop them :shrug:
Must be time for a Brexit thread :bounce:

The Brexit cabal are on the way out

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm honestly struggling to see what they think they will achieve by this.

It will give Labour a thumping majority and force the Tories to lurch even more to the right.

Have I missed something ?

Is this Brexit revisited, where Farage and his ilk think that at some point in the future they will get 50% of the vote ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

This is the problem. A nation of fuckwitted retards . . . Just the way the tories like it, easily manipularted and little to no resistance.

I doubt the majority have the wherewithal to start a peasants revolt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No worse than the other two morons
People are fed up and angry
Last time that happen brexit arrived
Write Farage off at your peril

Tell me why you are as angry with Starmer as you are with Sunk.

Is it because neither will scrap nuclear weapons?

Go on, share.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

It will give Labour a thumping majority and force the Tories to lurch even more to the right.

Is this Brexit revisited, where Farage and his ilk think that at some point in the future they will get 50% of the vote ?
Indeed.

A hard right Tory Party, Starmer and Co lose their appeal and after 1/2 terms some centrist Tory comes in and steals the show.
Rinse and repeat.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
That sounds like my kind of election. Byeeeeeee xxxx
I have no idea of your politics.
Are you happy with the 'Tories out' aspect or equally a little concerned as to how far right Starmer has had to lean in order to reach such exalted status?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
people are sick of so many things in this country.

Farage will at least dare to speak up and debate despite many trying to shut down. The muslim debate he had recently was interesting and captured a lot of what people feel but are scared to say

He wont get my vote but he will hopefully allow people to speak up a bit

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Arise Sir Nigel the people’s knight😆
He will probably get humiliated at the election.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022

There is a long game at play here and this is my opinion.

Farage takes his orders form Steve Bannon, regardless what you think of him he is quite often on the money. Bannon was on GB News interview saying he thought the UK may be on course for a violent revolution. To avoid that the first part is to destroy the Tory party so bad its easily replaced next time by reform(Or taken over).Meanwhile the theory goes about 2 years into a labour government the Labour party will unravel due to internal conflicts and possible major market crash.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I can see the likes of Thick Lizzie and Sue Ellen going for it, but I can't see the party embracing a bloke less charismatic and more dodgy than Johnson. That's Johnson who they booted out.

Some member of the public on R5 said 'Well, he'd be alright in a small constituency, but I wouldn't like to see him running the country'. Bit like knife crime, then. Excellent in a small village but I wouldn't want it in a larger town. Especially my own. Do you think I'm stupid - ha ha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here