NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
From todayā€™s Timesā€¦

1718177395541.png

Charming bunch

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
But he is a racist shit. End of. There is no defending him.
So if he is a racist why hasn't he ever faced a prosecution charge of racism/discrimination? Surely Chakrabati, Thornberry, Starmer etc could make something stick?

Not being politically correct doesn't make someone a racist.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Of course, anyone can have an opinion on this man, he is odious and attention seeking but some of the comments on here are quite troubling. Comparisons to Nazi, gobshite, discussing the best thing to hit him with, suggesting that agreeing with his views in the pub deserves a slap, reform voters are wankers along with the usual gammon, scum, racist sprinkling of insults. It really feels like people are trying to drown out anything other than their view with insults slurs. Poor form.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Of course, anyone can have an opinion on this man, he is odious and attention seeking but some of the comments on here are quite troubling. Comparisons to Nazi, gobshite, discussing the best thing to hit him with, suggesting that agreeing with his views in the pub deserves a slap, reform voters are wankers along with the usual gammon, scum, racist sprinkling of insults. It really feels like people are trying to drown out anything other than their view with insults slurs. Poor form.
When Reform candidates insult 50% of the population by calling them spongers, and state we shouldā€™ve agreed neutrality with Hitler, then donā€™t be surprised when others use insults in return.

Trying to take the moral high ground on opinions when their policies are odious, doesnā€™t wash.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When Reform candidates insult 50% of the population by calling them spongers, and state we shouldā€™ve agreed neutrality with Hitler, then donā€™t be surprised when others use insults in return.

Trying to take the moral high ground on opinions when their policies are odious, doesnā€™t wash.
This šŸ’Æ

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And I never suggested anyone agreeing with his views should be slapped.

I said HE may well be slapped in a pub for voicing those opinions.

Big difference.

Details matter.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
You said "If you came out with his bollocks down the pub youā€™d likely get chinned. And youā€™d deserve it." - That's not HE, to me you are suggesting someone voicing the same opinions as him.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So if he is a racist why hasn't he ever faced a prosecution charge of racism/discrimination? Surely Chakrabati, Thornberry, Starmer etc could make something stick?

Because the line between what is legal and illegal is very blurred. Fuckface is very good at getting to edge Of what is acceptable in the eyes of the law.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

I forgot to add that it may not make you a racist but certainly makes you ****.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Friends in high places. Why hasnā€™t Frank Hester been prosecuted or Lee Anderson for their blatant discrimination or racist remarks?
A donation here and there buys immunity from prosecution.

Hate speech plus corruption.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You said "If you came out with his bollocks down the pub youā€™d likely get chinned. And youā€™d deserve it." - That's not HE, to me you are suggesting someone voicing the same opinions as him.
ā€œyouā€ as in ā€œoneā€.

But as it happens, if you or anyone started singing Nazi songs down the pub, youā€™d deserve a dig.

I think thatā€™s a fair comment.

Itā€™s fine, Iā€™ve cleared the matter up.

Apologies for any confusion

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

As always in these instances, I salute your indefatigability:

1718186597388.png

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Friends in high places. Why hasnā€™t Frank Hester been prosecuted or Lee Anderson for their blatant discrimination or racist remarks?
A donation here and there buys immunity from prosecution.

Hate speech plus corruption.
I do wonder if Starmer will push to get this investigated? He has reputation for someone that shouldnā€™t be crossed and being a ā€˜dog with a boneā€™. Itā€™ll be interesting and I think weā€™ll be knee deep in Independent Enquiries

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here