Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
:shrug:A minimum of two objects hit the bus that are confirmed, one appears to be an empty cup. That’s what the BBC are reporting, with one arrested and in custody.
More than 2 paper cups (and definitely one empty ) - I didn’t realise it was so serious - ???

Well done for taking a stand against paper cup throwing - you are quite right, it’s technical assault if the Farage was apprehended by the fear of a flying paper cup and technically criminal damage if it scratched the bus 😜

No one has a “right” to luzz anything at anyone but If we lose our rights to free speech,
and when it’s not safe for Jews,Muslims and Blacks to walk down the street, Ukraine is overrun and people are getting locked up for holding banners calling for peace, or asylum seekers are being prevented from entering to UK to seek refugee status, I’ll be throwing more than fcuking empty coffee cups at tossers like Farage but until then …

Anyway, I’ll leave the usual British political thread protagonists to argue this one 👍

(ps I’m team Clamp and GB )

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’re the one getting enervated over a milkshake being thrown over a fascist.

Reform isn’t a political party, it’s a business.

He is a Nazi loving fascist.

He deserved precisely what he got.

Nothing less and certainly more.
Much as I dislike Farage I don't consider that entitles me to throw things at him.

Perhaps we need to consider whether private companies can masquerade as political parties. Perhaps we need to have full disclosure of the sources of funding for political parties. Oh, hand on, we do. Luckily 'Retard UK' is a private company so is not covered by the laws that govern the operation of political parties. Convenient.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Much as I dislike Farage I don't consider that entitles me to throw things at him.

Perhaps we need to consider whether private companies can masquerade as political parties. Perhaps we need to have full disclosure of the sources of funding for political parties. Oh, hand on, we do. Luckily 'Retard UK' is a private company so is not covered by the laws that govern the operation of political parties. Convenient.

This. Throwing things at him just allows him to dodge the myriad very pertinent and unanswered questions around his all-round dodginess.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This. Throwing things at him just allows him to dodge the myriad very pertinent and unanswered questions around his all-round dodginess.
Indeed. The man does not have the guts to submit himself to routine interviews. He should be held to account for that. He seems to think he can address the nation over the heads of Western political journalistic scrutiny in much the same way Putin, Trump, Xi Jinping, and Mohammad Mokhber (supreme ruler of Iran, in case you've never heard of him -I hadn't, but Wikipedia is my friend) carry on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Prominent Politician, Ejike Ukwueze Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen In Enugu State​

Enugu State was rocked by tragedy as gunmen, believed to be kidnappers, fatally shot Ejike Ukwueze, a prominent politician, in a chilling incident that has sent shockwaves through the community.

https://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,594721.0.html

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blimey - they have Arthur Shelby from Peaky Blinders as a bodyguard!!
What a picture!
I though it was Billy Childish. Possibly wondering whether he could apply for an arts council grant to set fire to the fuckers and call it an Installation.

1718127713770.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well he’s campaigning as a prospective MP and head of a political party, regardless of the semantics
A political party has members who can vote. Political parties have conferences where policies are voted by members.

Reform only has donors, a chairman and an owner.
UKIP was run in the same way. Candidates had to pay their own deposit, and no-one who donates can vote on policies or for their leader. It’s a money making scam.
When Nigel Farage stood all his UKIP candidates down for Boris Johnson in 2019, every candidate lost their money. When UKIP disbanded everyone lost their money. This is why Tice & Farage started a new scam called Reform.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A political party has members who can vote. Political parties have conferences where policies are voted by members.

Reform only has donors, a chairman and an owner.
UKIP was run in the same way. Candidates had to pay their own deposit, and no-one who donates can vote on policies or for their leader. It’s a money making scam.
When Nigel Farage stood all his UKIP candidates down for Boris Johnson in 2019, every candidate lost their money. When UKIP disbanded everyone lost their money. This is why Tice & Farage started a new scam called Reform.
Farage owns 4 companies. The oldest is this one and here are the most recent accounts. This seems to be where the grifter is lodging his grift.

1718128234524.png

And this is what the Daily Mail thinks of it:

1718128367719.png

Well, kidz, Reform UK wants Your Money!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think part of the problem is how expensive eggs have become.
This is the problem when the wokes start insisting on chickens not being stored on top of each other in filth infested cages.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
To credit Mr Farage, reform has appeared like a stinking toilet below the puckering anus of the Tory party.

Whilst Sunak & Co. clearly have their foot planted on the bumbreak, this is a crapper with suction!

It’s single handily swallowing all the shit from the Tory party. The racists, the ignorants, the haters, the bullies etc. All into one vile, wretched, fetoring noisomeness.

This could give the Tories the chance to purge the scum from their party and reinvent their lot on the centre right for a new generation. But alas, the Tory derrière is sinking lower and lower into the foul bowl. Doubling down. If you can’t beat them, join them……..in the sewers.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here