Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How very rum, my comment was aimed at Starmer.
pinocchio GIF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Odd comment, I've no time for the guy. Self-serving and as fickle as the rest of 'em.
They're all the same. :facepalm:

Sunak, Johnson and Farage have links to Russia, and Farage in particular, wanted to boost Trump's bid to become President. The same Trump who has encouraged Russia to attack NATO countries.

Traitors in my eyes.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Odd comment, I've no time for the guy. Self-serving and as fickle as the rest of 'em.

I'll just put that in with some of these :wink:

When I voted (don't anymore, live in a very blue constituency), I voted for the Party, not any individual.

Just been to plant my 'X', reassuring that the rain doesn't seem to have deterred the wrinklies at my local.

As for Johnson, I've never voted Tory in my life.

I voted to Leave, and still do wish to do so. Can't see too much confusion there.

Some habits seem harder to break than others :laugh:

8b796ccc65625287a46f51d689d2920d.gif

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Do you wish it had been you who chucked the milkshake over him then?

Getting even more attention than usual, directing traffic to your OnlyFans website?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Do you wish it had been you who chucked the milkshake over him then?

Getting even more attention than usual, directing traffic to your OnlyFans website?
As I said earlier in this thread, dumb, dangerous and pointless. Could be acid next.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
As I said earlier in this thread, dumb, dangerous and pointless. Could be acid next.
While I'm not in favour of throwing anything at politicians, I do find the faux outrage from a few on here, quite amusing.

This is Farage, after all. A prime candidate for an effigy on Lewes bonfire night.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
They're all the same. :facepalm:

Sunak, Johnson and Farage have links to Russia, and Farage in particular, wanted to boost Trump's bid to become President. The same Trump who has encouraged Russia to attack NATO countries.

Traitors in my eyes.
Yes, they are all part of the “shadow” war on democracy.

Yet people chose the flag bearer for fascism in this Country getting milkshake over him as a reason to be morally outraged. Completely oblivious to the underlying ideologies this man represents because he speaks with a plum in his mouth, wears designer suits and looks perfectly at home in the upper class English establishment. He owns a private organisation (Reform) help funded by CPACs in the States, who have one defected MP in Parliament, Lee Anderson, yet Farage and Reform UK are dominating a news cycle in an election period because he was doused with milkshake and because he deliberately courts controversy - fascists have been doused with milkshake for the past 100 years in British politics yet people are being fooled into thinking this is something new, something that has not already been normalised both on the continent and in Britain as an age old protest against facism.

He has somehow managed to convince some people on here that the threat to British democracy and law and order comes from milkshake throwers not the far right extremists pervading mainstream politics, agitators trying to breakdown the democratic institutions of civil society, both here and in the States.

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Exactly, like a dozen of Labour's current front bench team voted against renewing Trident in 2016 under Mr Corbyn, including shadow foreign secretary David Lammy and deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner.
They're all as fickle as "*@$.
So you don't want consistency then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here