Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Obviously not seen the Bangladeshi riot in London then

Well my son, who actually lives in Whitechapel knew absolutely nothing about it when I chatted to him a few minutes ago :shrug:

You are aware, I'm sure, that Whitechapel has a smaller population than Portslade and is significantly smaller in geographical area :dunce:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Portslade has had it's moments with bass players @£1.99 as has Shoreham @Zeberdi.

At least they had the sense to match the number of strings to the number of fingers :wink:
uh?

I don’t play bass. Drums and blues harp (years ago!) but not bass.

Never lived in Shoreham either.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Some of us don't spend every minute of every day in here
What??

Without you on Angela Reyner watch, how will we know where she is at any given time?

Still at least Nige is doing some work now. I would imagine the people of Clacton got quite the mention in his maiden speech to parliament.

Aside from getting all those nasty foreigners and Brown out of the area what has he promised to do for them?

Nicks

What??

Without you on Angela Reyner watch, how will we know where she is at any given time?

Still at least Nige is doing some work now. I would imagine the people of Clacton got quite the mention in his maiden speech to parliament.

Aside from getting all those nasty foreigners and Brown out of the area what has he promised to do for them?
Reyner ???
No idea who that is ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What??

Seems he has already succeeded

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Seems he has already succeeded

Brilliant, well done Nige!
The other things he said he would do were:

1. to bring businesses into Clacton and solve the unemployment problem.
2. ...

Actually that was it from what I saw, then he started droning on about Europe and immigration.

I did rather enjoy him suggesting that the rest of parliament were hoping to rise the EU gravy train. I would guess there aren't many that have... There is Nige of course.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Food banks are a prime example of Margaret Thatcher's point. You might feel they are being run by "society", but they aren't. They are being run by the individual men and women that she was referring to.

Prosperity was undoubtedly improved in the period 1979-1991. Whether or not that was a good thing is a moot point.
Undoubtedly
I suppose it depends who you ask.
Britains child poverty rate doubled under Thatcher

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here