Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Adkins is a ...

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
He's also a very good manager, and let's be honest, no worse than Gus.

:shrug:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
People - before anyone starts thinking it's cute to suggest "oh he's not so bad really" and other such piffle: let's just bear in mind that we have first hand information that the overpromoted physio asks estate agents where the other "stars" in the Southampton area live, so that he can buy a place near to them. What a complete TWUNT.

The man is an ARSEBISCUIT and no mistake. And if I was lucky enough to be at Falmer tomorrow I would not hesitate to point out just what a WANKER he is, loudly and repeatedly. And I expect every fan to do their duty.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
The best response to him would be to ignore him. He will be expecting a barrage of abuse and will thrive on it

downsclown

Jan 1, 2012
Do you really think our Nigel gives a monkey about what anybody else thinks. He is his own man, not trying to be something he is not. At the moment he is having the problem of not being able to motivate overpaid players who think they are better than they actually are. Which to be honest is very similar to Poyet, who seems to be struggling with a weak squad, players who seem to like being on the injured list so they don't have to put their neck on the line. Stupidly accrued bookings now leaves the Albion in dire straights, are there enough players available to fill the bench ? Both teams are in appalling form at the moment and todays game could go either way. I'm not even certain I want the SAINTS to go up this year, silly as we where so far clear for a while and despite a string of poor results are still 2 points clear. Can you imagine getting thumped in the Premier League every week and having to watch the previously mentioned overpaid twats like Rooney, Balotelli. Maybe a few seasons in the top 8 of the championship would be ok. How's that for being negative. Anyway, lets hope Rickie can get a couple today and Adkins gives a start to David Connoly instead of that cart horse Brazilaian Guly. Come on you reds. But Brighton will always be my second team, and an awful lot of other peoples too. Happy New Year to all

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Better than poyet as he prepared for the championship.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
With our current position, I would suggest ignoring Atkins/ Hammond etc, and get behind The Albion,Gus and all our players, we can be the 12th man today and we need to be, bollocks to Atkins and the Saints.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Agree with Hailsham Seagull. Much more important to get behind our lads rather than spend all that energy slagging off someone I don't really care about.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Astonishing post from Downsclown there bearing in mind Saints' position in the league.

Overpaid? Carthorse? I'd have thought they'd have all been turning cartwheels at the way the season is going, but seemingly not. Ok, their form has tailed off slightly in recent weeks, but with no discernible effect on the table, so it's madness to be in any way critical.

Personally I've no interest in booing Adkins today, unless something specific warrants it. Last season is done and dusted, we're hardly in a position currently to have a dig are we? Move on, forget all the "keeping up" shit (as lets face it, who could blame Saints fans for singing it right back at us now), and let's- somehow)- concentrate on the game and the few players we have left out there.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Agree with Hailsham Seagull. Much more important to get behind our lads rather than spend all that energy slagging off someone I don't really care about.

Nail on head. Let's get behind the lads big time and get 2012 off to a storming start. :albion:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PS If you think Guly is a carthorse, my friend, wait till you see OUR second striker (the one without the blonde curly hair).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here