Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicola Roberts

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Her debut solo album has had stellar reviews and she looked surprisingly tasty when performing at 'Super Saturday' at Clapham Common last weekend.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
34975_2.jpg

PRAM FACE

She wears more make up than a drag act. Here she is without it. :ohmy:

Looks EXACTLY like someone I went to school with. His name was William...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Her debut single here is proof that although she has a good voice, her dancing is more laboured than Anne Widdicombe at a Dance hall reggae concert. And her dress sense is abysmal. Since when has wearing your dad's pants been cool or edgy?

[yt]n_BG3n1q5KU[/yt]

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Her debut single here is proof that although she has a good voice, her dancing is more laboured than Anne Widdicombe at a Dance hall reggae concert. And her dress sense is abysmal. Since when has wearing your dad's pants been cool or edgy?

[yt]n_BG3n1q5KU[/yt]

That is awful.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That is awful.

I don't think it's too bad a song. It's got some nice little touches to it and she can hold a note (and she does sing with an English accent). It was produced by Diplo so comes with a certain amount of credibility but think there's a few too many Girls Aloud friendly moments in it and towards the end Diplo very lazily rips off his own track Pon De Floor from Major Lazer. The video is the biggest letdown. She looks awful, the dance routines are bizarre and it's not exactly an original concept. It looks a bit cheap and hasty to me. Now 'Jagger Swagger' is really awful in almost every way.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

[yt]n_BG3n1q5KU[/yt]

Cant comment on the music as fear lead to click in silence, but that must be a new low in music videos. Empty wedding reception with half dance routines. f*** me.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
You're joking aren't you? I just sent in the question "what's it like being the only ugly one from Girls Aloud"? I don't suppose the'll read it out.

Absolute minger.

As a pikey you only require your women to stink.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I don't think it's too bad a song. It's got some nice little touches to it and she can hold a note (and she does sing with an English accent). It was produced by Diplo so comes with a certain amount of credibility but think there's a few too many Girls Aloud friendly moments in it and towards the end Diplo very lazily rips off his own track Pon De Floor from Major Lazer. The video is the biggest letdown. She looks awful, the dance routines are bizarre and it's not exactly an original concept. It looks a bit cheap and hasty to me. Now 'Jagger Swagger' is really awful in almost every way.

The tune itself isn't that bad and will no doubt be a success, but its cheap throw away music "Mcdonalds pop", the girl has a voice but they don't use it. I don't know who choose her clothes or what they were thinking. Its like they picked out the top half then couldn't be arsed with the bottom half. Everything about seemed half hearted and no doubt its aimed at the ageing followers of girls aloud. Swagger Jagger is dreadful.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

[yt]n_BG3n1q5KU[/yt]

f***ing hell, I actually really like that tune. But then I also loved Diplo's La Roux mixtape. Should I admit to that? Oh dear.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It must have cost at most twenty quid, with change, to make that video.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have you not heard the ginge speak?

So an attractive, articulate, red hed in her late 20's who has fame and fortune is not good enough for the swathe's of NSC's Brad Pitt, Keyboard Warriors. It makes you laugh doesn't it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have you not heard her speak?

Yes and I thought she came across very well. She has been bullied all her life because of the colour of her hair by shallow fuckwits who pick on people slightly " different " and she has achieved 10 x , 99% of the people who abuse her so good for her is what I say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here