Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicola Roberts

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Yes and I thought she came across very well. She has been bullied all her life because of the colour of her hair by shallow fuckwits who pick on people slightly " different " and she has achieved 10 x , 99% of the people who abuse her so good for her is what I say.

I was with a ginger for 10 years, I am not picking on her for the colour of her hair, just stating that, in my opinion, she is f***ing ugly. And dim.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was with a ginger for 10 years, I am not picking on her for the colour of her hair, just stating that, in my opinion, she is f***ing ugly. And dim.

And your Brad Pitt I suppose.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So an attractive, articulate, red hed in her late 20's who has fame and fortune is not good enough for the swathe's of NSC's Brad Pitt, Keyboard Warriors. It makes you laugh doesn't it.
I was all set to agree with you until that picture of her behind that ajar door where her face appears to look like a blind welders bench. :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was all set to agree with you until that picture of her behind that ajar door where her face appears to look like a blind welders bench. :nono:

Most Women just after waking up and with no make up look rough, lets be honest. I look like something that resides at the bottom of the sea 5 minutes after I have woken up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Most Women just after waking up and with no make up look rough, lets be honest. I look like something that resides at the bottom of the sea 5 minutes after I have woken up.
Hmmm, well there is rough and then there is f*** ugly - and in that pic, she looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The amount of blokes on internet message boards thinking that they are some sort of god's gift to women is pretty hilarious.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here