Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Maynard [Cardiff agree fee with West Ham]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
@FourthOfficial_: Rumours doing the rounds that Craig Bellamy could be set to announce his retirement despite only just signing for Cardiff

Lol

No one will want to face us in our first home game next season, we keep ending careers. This year it's Bellamy, last year it was Billy Sharp...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the fee for players isnt the problem,its the wages that are,we will not break our wage structure

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've discussed this on here with another chap before I cant remember who, but The owners of Cardiff are very shady, i believe they have said they would put up 80million if the changes took place which they requested, however the 80million is to be invested as debt and if Cardiff don't go up the debt falls into the hands of the club. it is a little more detailed than that of course.

however if they don't go up, they are screwed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was a good point and a great game in my opinion. I enjoyed the Cardiff match a million times more than I did Barnsley. Give me high-quality football even if we possibly don't win over the lower league shit that Barnsley served up.
To be fair, I'm rather hoping Palace serve up a similar level of shit when we play them this season.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Cardiff are fcked if they don't go up this season and Mackay gone by Xmas if they're not top 2. Sounds like Portsmouth all over again. Give me a stable club any day. 5 years from now I'd rather be Swansea than Pompey.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Was supposedly still in big SAMs plans last month.....don't things change quickly

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Around £2.5m to £3m, that's the sort of fee I'd think we could compete with. Maybe wages were the issue or we've already got other options lined up.
Cardiff are fcked if they don't go up this season
I don't see why. There's nothing to suggest their owners can't afford this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here