Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Maynard [Cardiff agree fee with West Ham]

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
This. SSN reporting that Cardiff have agreed a few with west ham.

Yeah I could imagine this, but what happened last year with CMS? Leicester had a bid accepted just behind West Ham's bid, and who ended up getting him?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
West Ham fan I know is FUMING that he is being allowed to leave, although I think more annoyed that Noible might be leaving

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I was in Cardiff over the weekend for a wedding and the lads were all saying Bellamy is leaving the club then, apparently he was out on the piss until 5 in the morning, before there game at the weekend and was dropped.

According to one of the boys he said they wouldn't be surprised if he went as him and Mckay had fallen out.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
They do seem to get their business done effectively.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That's one striker off the list.

not neccessarily, 3 clubs had fees for CMS agreed with peterborough. Who's to say we wont also bid, he is only crossed off the list when he puts pen to paper

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I've lost track of who is bankrolling Cardiff these days? Is it Indian chicken farmers, Russian oil barons, shady middle eastern sheikhs, American asset strippers, corrupt ex soviet kazakhstanian mafia, Italian feeder club, dodgy hong kong Money launderer?

So glad we have Mr Bloom who is Albion thru and thru and not completely motivated by the premiership dollar. Do these clubs ever learn that once the owners get bored and don't see a return on their money it all goes down the pan!?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've lost track of who is bankrolling Cardiff these days? Is it Indian chicken farmers, Russian oil barons, shady middle eastern sheikhs, American asset strippers, corrupt ex soviet kazakhstanian mafia, Italian feeder club, dodgy hong kong Money launderer?

So glad we have Mr Bloom who is Albion thru and thru and not completely motivated by the premiership dollar. Do these clubs ever learn that once the owners get bored and don't see a return on their money it all goes down the pan!?

Malaysians.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I thought Cardiff looked quality at The Amex last week. It's hard to treat them as anything other than a major contender to win the league now.

Er, no. That would suggest that taking a point was a good result, whereas I think you'll find the NSC-hivemind decided that it was a terrible result, and a sign that we were doomed & that we should start thinking about how long Poyet had left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here