Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster SIGNS ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A mate of mine who lives in Ipswich tells me that it is common knowledge among Town fans that Bowditch will join us this summer on a season-long loan.

I'd be pretty happy then, right wing we lack something due to thefact DW seems reluctant to use Harty

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
A mate of mine who lives in Ipswich tells me that it is common knowledge among Town fans that Bowditch will join us this summer on a season-long loan.

bowditch & forster up front together would be a great partnership in this league.
the only worry is they're both prone to injury.
if bowditch does come and they both stay fit, you could see them being the most potent pairing in this division

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Well the most important thing is that he will be a damn good player for the next year or two, so on that basis it's great news. He's also miles better than anyone else we have, so again, good move all round.

Not sure about a three year contract though, would have thought two would have been better.

Well done Wilkins - yet ANOTHER signing that proves players WILL come to us. Isn't it funny how, all of a sudden, with Wilkins in charge, playing at Withdean is no longer such a problem?

Agree 100%

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Also, going on what was said on the other thread - do the club know what Mrs Kelly is going to say?

They've probably got a good idea what the decision will be, It's going to be a YES but again it's just a matter of whether those twats are going to oppose the decision yet again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:D typical , come on here yesterday/this morning people were contemplating slitting wrists now it is walking on sunshine - how fickle .. love it!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hello Hello Insider Is Back

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I said he would sign a couple of days ago and some slated me.

Yep, they did. I also mentioned that players would look at the Falmer decision and take this on board also. I too was slated.

The things is a lot of attention seekers post on here so you have to weed out the good posts from the bad.

At least you can have the last laugh.

Good signing in my eyes. :whisky:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
...............Kuipers......................
Whing.....Hinsh..Butters...Lynch
Reid......Bertin..Hammond...Cox
...........Forster..Bowditch..........

'kin hell!

Even if Bertin walks;

...............Kuipers......................
Whing.....Hinsh..Butters...Lynch
Bowditch......Reid..Hammond...Cox
...........Forster..Savage..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here