Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster and a Brighton Fan on Twitter re Glenn Murray.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Murray was a good player but we have better now, gus will fill the "hold the ball up" striker in the next 24hrs and off we go.
Palace got desperate for him and I guess Gus ans TB didn't think Murray was worth anywhere near 8k per week. If Murrays worth that, then 10k for CMS is a total bargain!
Murray was a fool to go to Palace coz its a shit club, but thats up to him. Forget the Mo Fo guys.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I reckon the only people still bitching about Murray's departure are too young to have ever paid a mortgage or support a family. As a professional Murray took the best deal, he's a realist not a dreamer.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I reckon the only people still bitching about Murray's departure are too young to have ever paid a mortgage or support a family. As a professional Murray took the best deal, he's a realist not a dreamer.

Spot on, All the bile spitting to him for changing employer for a better deal is pathetic.
No one on here would not change job for a substantial pay rise.

Fans on here can only see that he has changed to a rival team rather than see is it his living, albeit a short career.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Legend Kerry Mayo refused to go and speak to them when they expressed interest

And Ian Chapman

But to be fair to them both they have Blue and White in their veins. Like it or lump it but most footballers are mercenaries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here