Hither and Thither
MiniJump.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
this was 25 years ago!;)
Peter would have been the slightly fatty taxman in those days :lolol:
p.s. did anyone see Mike Batt on the tv this morning ? He said that when he wrote "Bright Eyes" he had a list of people he wanted to sing it. Was Lord Canning a contender for this list as his rendition is a classic. ?

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Yeboah was class. He wacked in a couple of melters that year against the scouse bastards and the womble franchise.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
The commentator in that you tube vids a legend! "Shit did you see that! He must have a foot like a Traction Engine" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They brought my childhood footballing hero to this country.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They are a long way from here.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...we might not have to trek all the way up there next season as they seem determined to stay in this division and we are making a good fist of getting out of it.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
They paid £750k for Mark Beeney which meant we didn't go bust.

.... and then destroyed his confidence and career... akin to what Clough did to Wardy.

HATE THEM!'!!!!!!!!!

but like Starry.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Leeds produced one of the best games I ever witnessed at the Goldstone.

Mel Sterland (or whatever his name) Jumping up to touch the bar nonchalantly in front of the North Stand before slipping on his arse and getting his feet tangled in the net delaying the start of the game. Singing ‘Is that all you take away’ to thousands of fans in the packed East stand. I swear one bloke almost exploded with rage upon hearing it. Ian Chapman scoring the worst own goal I’ve ever seen before Jonny Crumplin Football genius scores an equaliser at the end of the game. Fantastic. Even a pitch invasion to complete the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here