Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NICE things about Leeds United

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What I like about Dirty Leeds, is that they somehow manage to act as a magnet to all manner of ****s from all over the country, leaving all the other clubs less afflicted than they might otherwise be.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Leeds United Calypso, up there with Ossie's Dream as THE best football song ever.

:cool:

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Lots of nice things about Leeds, a club with a revolving dancefloor, a no smoking pub (when smoking was allowed) a great thai restaurant, girls in mini skirts in January partying like it's their last night on earth, friendly people, great veg curry an chips outside the ground and knobs like Deductions who think it would be fine if a aircraft was to crash over Sussex

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
In 1982, they let us beat them at Elland Road which meant they went down to division two instead of us.

was it not 82 when they beat us last game of the season? there was only about 150 of us we we're winning one nil with about 10 mins to go. when they scored the winner i think we celebrated more than they did as we we're gonna get out alive! (we didnt need the points) Leeds fans swarmed the pitch thinking they'd done enough to stay up (they still had one to play) but as it was the last match of the season for us one lone Albion fan decided to run on the pitch as well! I think (I could be wrong) it was Canning

or did I just dream all this?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I was one of those 150 and I wanted us to win and take my chances with the nutters. Plenty Albion did 'celebrate' Leeds scoring though to their eternal shame. The Leeds crowd were incredibly loud that day, but in the end it did them no good.
PG

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
but as it was the last match of the season for us one lone Albion fan decided to run on the pitch as well! I think (I could be wrong) it was Canning

or did I just dream all this?

You must be wrong, running and Canning can not be used in the same sentance. The only chance in hell of Canning running was if there was the last beer barrell in the world on the other side of the pitch!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here