(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
The guy is a legend in my eyes :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brady was a fantastic footballer and a terrific ambassador for all that's good in the game, unfortunately he is not a very good manager. The fact that DK has (as far as I am aware) never tried to get him back here should tell us something. I never understood the claims that he could have been great, although he worked under a nigh impossible situation when he was here.

Great piece and sentiments by Brady, just a bit disappointed that there is no mention of loan signings, looks like that trail has gone cold.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i might be wrong
but i'm sure that
pennant and persie
were stolen from other youth teams

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
liam brady good fella....now we no you have much affection for the club ask wenger to give us a few players on a freeby and pay there wages for us theres a good man Ryan Smith will do for starters...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
macky said:
i might be wrong
but i'm sure that
pennant and persie
were stolen from other youth teams

Pennant - Notts County?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I think Arsenal signed Pennant from Notts County for about 1.5 million when he was 15.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Respect Brady ! Never forget the early games with him in charge. The first game I believe was Barnet and Brady put 3,000 on the gate. I think the second home game was a 4 - 1 crushing of Bournemouth in front of a packed North Stand.......marvellous

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Good interview. Shows just how little he thought of Archer, Stanley and Belloti. Shame he couldn't have been invovled with the club when Knight took over, but I guess Arsenal was always going to be No.1 choice. I remember when he left that he promised that he would be invovled with the Albion again sometime in the future - hopefully this will still be the case.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
thing is
i like brady top man
but how can you give someone credit
for youth when they are buying
one way or the other all the best young players

Naylor getting a bit carried away with some metaphorical flourishes that don't perhaps quite work, but it makes sense - what's the problem?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Actions speak louder than words and i don't see any Arsenal youth or B teamers at the Albion, even though we have a special set-up in his eyes.

The Championship is the perfect place to bring the best out of your Premiership squad trying to break through.Where Brady?:angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's the Brighton manager's choice who plays for the team, not the chairman, and certainly not the youth team manager at another club.

But that's an irrelevance to the sentiments shown and respect given to the club and the board we have now. Good stuff, Liam.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The Large One said:
It's the Brighton manager's choice who plays for the team, not the chairman, and certainly not the youth team manager at another club.

Of course,So what though? it's the youth team manager at another club that should make his promising stars available to Brighton managers and chairmen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here