Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice one Thicky...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tony Bloom must be feeling like a mug right now.

Our in form striker played on the right - inspired.

El-abd ahead of Livermore - brilliant.

Fraser ahead of Livermore - genius

A defensive midfielder on when we're losing - fantastic

TWO right midfielders on the left wing - superb

...yet a left winger who set up our previous goal left on the bench until the 89th minute - awesome

Virgo right midfield as well - unbelievable.

Shame there's nobody unemployed who would realistically do a better job, because with tactical heroics like that, we're going DOWN.

Good to see Adams learning from his mistake - this time he didn't even bother bringing on an attacking midfielder to get something from the game. Genius.

:clap:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can't really fault him for that decision - Sullivan WAS on form, and I don't think anyone really could have predicted he'd have a total shocker.

Still, at least we can get the big man back in goal now.

Sullivan has been poor for a few games now. Rose coloured specs and the desire for him to be doing well are great, but Kuipers MUST come back

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sullivan needs dropping, defence looks in more of a mess than Pompeys finance's with him behind them.

I always believed we wouldnt go down but I think we might now. These new players as good as they may be wont produce for us in this side. Tatics are baffling , we are all over the shop. We don't have a grip on the basics.

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
He doesn't have a clue, you play 3 strikers as forward players, its pointlesss playing 3 if your guna play one out of postion on the wing,

Kuipers should return, - I want to see him on tuesday night
El-abd and Fraser, Where is the creativity in those two?
Back four is shit, I DON'T want to see Virgo on tuesday night

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Peterborough lost 1-0 at Huddersfield last game.If they were that good they would have thrashed them.I cant believe Adams after the game gives it the 'Carlisle are no Peterborough'.What if we lose saturday?.

I want to laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here