Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice ground, but where were the fans??

Nov 27, 2009
Rather than take any more of the poison that is our own manager, a few of us came along to sample the atmosphere at your ground, with some geordy mates.
Bha played well, but toon were abysmal.
Where were your fans though, I thought is was going to be a sell out? With a tad over 20,000 for a premier league side, bloom will feel let down, one would think.
The system of herding people like cattle onto trains, wasn't the most pleasant experience either. But a good day was had nevertheless, it's just a shame that not more of your fans appreciate what they have, by showing up today, whilst the moaning at poyet on here is quite unbelievable, considering the job he has done for you.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Rather than take any more of the poison that is our own manager, a few of us came along to sample the atmosphere at your ground, with some geordy mates.
Where were your fans though, I thought is was going to be a sell out? With a tad over 20,000 for a premier league side, bloom will feel let down, one would think.
The system of herding people like cattle onto trains, wasn't the most pleasant experience either. But a good day was had nevertheless, it's just a shame that not more of your fans appreciate what they have, by showing up today, whilst the moaning at poyet on here is quite unbelievable, considering the job he has done for you.

Give a :bigwave: to your "geordy mates" from us

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.

I'm saving my money for the big teams.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
A shit Premier league team, who we played last year and £40 for a ticket, ain't gonna be a sell out. :shrug:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
can we play you every week?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
JUST GOT BACK, you Geordies were louder in Dicks bar so feck off -------------------------well n truly beaten---away you lads:clap:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Well considering we have broken our attendance record twice recently i wouldnt be too bothered about todays attendance..

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

Let down by his chief exec etc etc.

Tbh, I don't think many people saw Newcastle as a big draw, given their form and the fact that we beat them last season.

Would be v different if we played a top PL team.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

What a blinkered view,..... Live on TV. , beat Newcastle last year so no big prem excitement, how many grounds have a station 100m from the ground?....... Just under 22k.... Not too shabby.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Where is your other stand? Good win for Swindon today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A small town in the Northeast I believe Newcastle was described as recently by Fergie

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Wow you are an idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here