Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice bit of electioneering [fight]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only all hustings were like that, puts Prescott in the shade.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On a personal level though, (certainly not defending Bob's actions) but being spat at is my one absolute hate.
It's the only way you'll get an instant reaction from me, it definitely did the one time it happened.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Scum! I know he got spat at which isnt nice, but how on earth can you conduct yourself like that when youre asking people to vote for you?? mind boggling.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
On a personal level though, (certainly not defending Bob's actions) but being spat at is my one absolute hate.
It's the only way you'll get an instant reaction from me, it definitely did the one time it happened.

What about someone cycling near your child...?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What about someone cycling near your child...?
Yeah obviously it goes without saying, someone cycling near my child, but not actually ever going to hit them, or be close enough to worry about them hitting them, makes my blood boil. :lol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just in case anyone was in any doubt.
How is it different from john prescott ? I hold no brief for the BNP but i dont blame the bloke, spitting in someones face is a vile and filthy thing to do and i suspect would elicit the same reaction from a lot of otherwise mild mannered people, just watch the clip, the asians were looking for trouble.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
the asians were looking for trouble.
Bloody lucky then, there was a BNP candidate shouting outside their front door.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
How is it different from john prescott ? I hold no brief for the BNP but i dont blame the bloke, spitting in someones face is a vile and filthy thing to do and i suspect would elicit the same reaction from a lot of otherwise mild mannered people, just watch the clip, the asians were looking for trouble.

Well for a start Prescotts team did not go steaming in and start throwing punches and kicking people while they were down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So as well introducing postal vote fraud into this election , asians are now deciding who is allowed to canvass the streets ?
hmmm, I was merely pointing out how easy it must be to find people 'looking for trouble', if you stand outside their house aggrivating them.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Scum! I know he got spat at which isnt nice, but how on earth can you conduct yourself like that when youre asking people to vote for you?? mind boggling.

I doubt he was expecting too many votes from the Asian 'community'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here