Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Year's Kit ... I know, but ...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
enlighten us

Well I've seen nowt myself, but I believe one of our regulars on here claims to have seen it and declares it to be, if not quite flair, then perfectly acceptable.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
As for sponsor as bad as it's ever been, what's wrong with them? Oh, and remember NOBO? Surely nothing comes close to that bad.

1t's shite

:lol:

at least NOBO had some bollocks, plus they didn't design their logo on freakin' Word Art.

our history is littered with dog-shit shirts, it's time for a bit of class.

who remembers the batman shirt? :facepalm:

AND ...

what is everyone's thoughts on the Withdean special ...

- will it have Theatre of Trees under the badge?

- will the collar be in the design of a running track?

- will the seagull be replaced with a contented badger?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What I find hard to get my head around is why there is not more consultation between the club and fans on this. I know everyone's idea of 'flair' is different, but if the club get it right (as they did with the Inter Milan away strip, and home strip that year) they will shift many many more replica shirts. Business sense and all that?!?!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
What I find hard to get my head around is why there is not more consultation between the club and fans on this. I know everyone's idea of 'flair' is different, but if the club get it right (as they did with the Inter Milan away strip, and home strip that year) they will shift many many more replica shirts. Business sense and all that?!?!

i suppose they think they can't please everybody, that and a bit of arrogance maybe.

they could do a bit of market research though, or a get the thoughts of a small committee representing all fans, from kids to OAPs.

although, they may do this already and we're just not privvy to the information. maybe they do produce what the majority want and that those on NSC who are vocal about shirts are also into design and stuff and not best to make judgements on behalf of the rest.

seems mendoza has seen it already anyway, which suggests that somebody is leaking it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have you taken leave of your senses ? Those Palace kits are VILE. Revolting gaudy red and blue stripes, its every bit as shite as all their other red and blue monstrosities they've had down the years. As colour combinations go, it makes me WINCE every time I see it. Its like the decor out of a daycare centre for infants with special needs. I have to turn the contrast down on my tellybox every time they come on, lest it induce a migraine.

And as for the Miss World / Thunderbirds away kit with the sash. Christ. :facepalm:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blue and white strpies. Made by Adidas. Wont happen coz we use third rate kit suppliers who use third rate materials.

We are supoosed to be going places so lets have a leading brand. PLEASE.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blue and white strpies. Made by Adidas. Wont happen coz we use third rate kit suppliers who use third rate materials.

We are supoosed to be going places so lets have a leading brand. PLEASE.

Funny u say that as me and my mate were discussing how good an adidas shirt would be.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
the adidas templates have been very unpopular in the football shirt world this year.

umbro getting the majority of kudos, but nike have released popular, basic shirts for the WC ...

if albion released a blue and version of that second palace shirt this board would be CREAMING all over the place

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace like to dress up like good teams though. The 'thick' red and blue stripes is a (more gaudy) echo of Barca's kits gone by. And they've even had the cheek to wear Brazils colours as an away kit, which quite frankly, I think the South Americans should SUE them for.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surely everyone wants a blue and White striped shirt in that elastic -poolkaville- fabric, that would be awesome!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes Al Puma is quite good - our Sat teams wear them and they're nice

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I own this shirt, its an Umbro, Malaga's shirt last season. In fact, I am wearing it now.

primera_equipacion.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
1t's shite

:lol:

at least NOBO had some bollocks, plus they didn't design their logo on freakin' Word Art.

who remembers the batman shirt? :facepalm:

NOBO? Designed? are you having a laugh :laugh: something like Avant Garde font (or Century Gothic)
NOBO
If that is designed my cock's a kipper.

Oh, and I quite liked the batman shirts.

i suppose they think they can't please everybody, that and a bit of arrogance maybe.

£92M worth of arrogance (if that is what you want to call it), personally I reckon he has Carte Blanche to do what the hell he likes right now.

Bring back the pink NOBO kit lol :D:thumbsup:

Which one

football_shirt_30_1_0x80x0.jpg
football_shirt_6119_1_0x80x0.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here