Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Next team to suffer racist abuse at Spurs....

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Of course not everyone who voted leave is racist but I'd imagine most racists voted leave.

I clearly missed it but do you have a link to the evidence that all the anti-Semitic racists associated with the Labour party are Leavers. Im presuming the evidence must be out there if the argument “not all leavers are racists but all racists are leavers” is backed up and holds water and the comment isnt just a load of vacuous ballocks.

Key word from the original comment

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Key word from the original comment

Was aware you said most,which is why my question was aimed at Guinness (not you) who had twisted what you said and gone for the "all".
Think you were caught in the crossfire as he had chosen to link your name

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
While investigations continue in to racial allegations at Tottenhams stadium, a heads up to the pre match brief which advises supporters not not bring any bags, food or drink in to the stadium

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/th...on/bag-policy/?dm_i=2D77,1ISAR,3IMEB5,54PS0,1

From those that went to this fixture last season, is this something they are strict upon? I'd imagine they have bigger priorities at the moment

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I clearly missed it but do you have a link to the evidence that all the anti-Semitic racists associated with the Labour party are Leavers. Im presuming the evidence must be out there if the argument “not all leavers are racists but all racists are leavers” is backed up and holds water and the comment isnt just a load of vacuous ballocks.

All the racists on here are leavers. Given that the referendum was a secret ballot I've had to go on people's public declarations. Of course, if you can provide an anti-semitic quote and tie it to someone whose ballot paper you have a copy of I'll concede you're correct.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
All the racists on here are leavers. Given that the referendum was a secret ballot I've had to go on people's public declarations. Of course, if you can provide an anti-semitic quote and tie it to someone whose ballot paper you have a copy of I'll concede you're correct.

So no evidence at all then that all the anti-Semitic racists associated with Labour are all Leavers. Doesn’t surprise me. Tends to indicate that the statement “not all leavers are racists but all racists are leavers” is indeed a load of vacuous ballocks.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Didn’t you have 2 fans banned for racially abusing Son ?
Stones and greenhouses come to mind.

Didn't you have a goalkeeper who'd never heard of Hitler?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here