Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next season....

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
my 1st game was opening day of 82/83 season which was only an average season in the clubs history !

brighton 1 ipswich 1 - andy ritchie

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
1968, V Birmingham in the League cup 2nd Round, we won 2-0. Hooked after that.

Blimey I just beat you to it ,was my first season as well Walsall at home first league game that season my first game, then beat Pompey in the first round of the league cup Birmingham in second round and lost to Wolves in the third round.

Or eas it all a dream

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
24th November 1990. Bit of a late starter at ten, but instantly hooked. It was a nil nil bore draw against Millwall, but exciting as we were taken (my football team) by Sammy Nelson (ex-Arsenal, Brighton) as his sons went to my school.

So this shall be my 18th season.

Or 19th. :dunce:

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
Mine was early 80's can't be bothered to check through my program's! I recall an early highlight when Danny Wilson got a hat-trick. I think he was still on loan then was delighted when we signed him.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
First game was 30/10/2001. Home to Wycombe in the LDV Vans. Melton got the golden goal winner :thumbsup:

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
1-1 v Aston Villa in the first division...........can anyone remember the date? i stood in the Villa end because the ground was so packed, evening game and the atmosphere was electric ( i Was supporting Albion by the way)

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Too long as my dad was a HUGE Albion fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was born on the 7TH March 1973 and i was taken to the Goldstone on the 10TH 3 days old to watch us beat Huddersfield 2-1 with Towner and Robertson scoring for us

We still got relegated that season:nono: and my mum still has the programme from the match!!!!!!!!!

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Saturday March 8th 1997 - i was 5

Vs Leyton Orient- 4-4 draw

South stand -Block B -Row k -Seat 75

I got my foot stuck between the seat and the back rest when we scored and i was crying in pain when my dad thought i was celebrating the goal!
:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
had to be old enough to go on my own so 1999 was my first ( that Mansfield 6-0 game ) barely missed a home game since!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
1962 Vs Barrow 4th Div (h), I think, but then again it might have been 1963 in the 3rd Div, I can't remember exactly, too bloody old !

:down:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
1962 Vs Barrow 4th Div (h), I think, but then again it might have been 1963 in the 3rd Div, I can't remember exactly, too bloody old !

:down:

Probably 1964, we won 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here