Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season can we all smarten up a bit please?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
With the likes of Wolves and Blackburn coming down, let's show these northerners how to dress well at a footie game. Jogging bottoms are a no-no and I don't need to remind you about 3/4 length tracksuit thingies. Crocs are perfectly acceptable for under-8s only. They look ridiculous otherwise.

Think about it for a moment. All the best managers dress well. Imagine what kind of dinosaur we could end up with when Gus goes if the right candidate rejects us because, horror of horrors, we look tacky. Gus doesn't wear a baseball cap, neither should you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
On my travels this season I couldnt believe the clothes some of the locals wear without any hint of irony.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Am I allowed to continue wearing my '70's retro Albion shirt? I'm 47.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Fucks sake, is my mankini not acceptable?
careys_mankini.jpg

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
f***ing hell :facepalm:

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. Telling people what they can and can't wear, f*** off :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If we end up with Tony Pulis then I'll be pointing the finger of blame at those who dress like Stoke fans.

Is that what you want? Pulis as manager? Really?

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
With the likes of Wolves and Blackburn coming down, let's show these northerners how to dress well at a footie game. Jogging bottoms are a no-no and I don't need to remind you about 3/4 length tracksuit thingies. Crocs are perfectly acceptable for under-8s only. They look ridiculous otherwise.

Think about it for a moment. All the best managers dress well. Imagine what kind of dinosaur we could end up with when Gus goes if the right candidate rejects us because, horror of horrors, we look tacky. Gus doesn't wear a baseball cap, neither should you.

Fashion police as well as grammar police on NSC now.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
People over the age of 30 wearing the current Albion shirt - UNFORGIVABLE.

Luckily we don't need your forgiveness or approval, we can wear whatever we like. I'm 48 and wear a size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL replica shirt. If you don't like it, go to a Gok Wan roadshow or something.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't know about dress sense but I do wonder about common sense at times. Anyone who is taking this thread seriously really should step away from their computer.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Couldn't agree more.

Some of the outfits sported last season were an absolute disgrace.

It doesn't take much to spruce yourself up a bit and watch your team in STYLE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here