Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Sale Fucktards

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Car park at the Carden Avenue store in Brighton full, the adjacent Matalan car park and all the surrounding grass verges rammed with cars at six this morning. Shiver me frickin timbers!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Especially when next is so shit. I hate boxing day dales but I hate the tv mongs who report the same shit year after year about them.

Last edited:

Walking to work at 6:30 this morning the city was deserted, except for Next at St Pauls which had a f***ing queue outside. If you need cheap shit clothes that badly there are plenty of other naff high street stores selling them all year round. Fucktards. Very apt.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Shopping seems to be all some people have to cling too.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I dont understand it, especially when its NEXT you're queueing for, seeing as i cant stand most the stuff in there. Having said that my Mum went up last year at about 10 ish, and couldn't believe how bad it was in there, with it all being stock from years ago which hadn't sold.

As sad as I think it is, many probably think the same about me, getting up at 4.30am on a Saturday to go to Carlisle to watch third tier football.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
every time i've been in the mens section of next it's been full of crap clothes and absolutely empty. Why that all seems to apparently change at 5AM on Boxing Day is more than beyond me...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I have a next opening up 30 seconds from my house. :down:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
PLUS if you buy anything from Next with a pattern on it, every time you wear it you see someone else wearing the same thing. :down:

That'd be the mirrors in the changing room :thumbsup:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Going to Arsenal Chelsea this evening and thought as I had a couple of hours to kill I'd walk from St Pauls to Victoria. As Lokki said city was fine, Covent Garden was busy but not unbearable, Leicester Square f***ing nuts, Piccadilly Circus a nightmare, the quick look I had up Regent Street showed it was a nightmare! I can only begin to imagine how bad Oxford Street was!!

Can't believe people put themselves through that shit! Surely it's worth a few extra quid for not raising your blood pressure?!?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Going to Arsenal Chelsea this evening and thought as I had a couple of hours to kill I'd walk from St Pauls to Victoria. As Lokki said city was fine, Covent Garden was busy but not unbearable, Leicester Square f***ing nuts, Piccadilly Circus a nightmare, the quick look I had up Regent Street showed it was a nightmare! I can only begin to imagine how bad Oxford Street was!!

Can't believe people put themselves through that shit! Surely it's worth a few extra quid for not raising your blood pressure?!?

Indeed, people spending money they don't have on crap they don't need - just because it's "on sale". If there is something you were going to buy anyway, and it's a good price, then fair enough, but other than that I don't understand it.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Indeed, people spending money they don't have on crap they don't need - just because it's "on sale". If there is something you were going to buy anyway, and it's a good price, then fair enough, but other than that I don't understand it.

Especially when you can get it online for the prices the shops are selling it at in the sales! Madness!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Car park at the Carden Avenue store in Brighton full, the adjacent Matalan car park and all the surrounding grass verges rammed with cars at six this morning. Shiver me frickin timbers!

I was at this store at 07.45 this morning. Picked up about 6 items and tried to pay for them. EVERYONE queueing up had a bag full of about 100 things and it became obvious ill be waiting for at least an hour and a half just to buy my few items. Put my items back where they were as it really wasnt worth it.

People that buy that much stuff are pathetic pykie chavs no less.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
People buy 100 things that usually sell at £20, for £10 each, then sell on ebay for £15 each plus postage spread throughout year. Make £500 profit. Scale that up to coats and prom dresses or items in sale at better than 50% off and you can earn a tidy amount of money. Would I imagine take alot of time and effort, and be more sense to get a regular stable job but that's the kind of thing I think the poster is suggesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here