• Lawrie Sanchez

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I know we all (except FG/Mullers) want Steve Coppell to stay, but if he does go to Reading who would you want to replace him?

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
:(
Cottrel, but then he'd be off when the next big stadiumed club comes along
:(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That is an uninspiring list when you compare them to Horton, Adams, Taylor and Coppell.

Possibly a mistake but I voted for Booker as I don't think any of those would do a better job and they'd all cost a bomb except Rogers and Booker.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
George Graham.

He would be the best coach in this division by a long shot, Plus our players would look up to him and show total respect and I do believe the players would perform for him.

We need a big name to keep the players on their toes and I think he's the man for the job.

My opinion of caurse :D

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I know appointments from withing have been a disaster to date, but I think Bob should be given a shot. It must be hard to be assistant to possibly a fifth different manager without getting his own chance.

The only problem I foresee is - does he have the contacts that SC has to pick up players like Sidwell, Rehman, Knight etc ?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
The only problem I foresee is - does he have the contacts that SC has to pick up players like Sidwell, Rehman, Knight etc ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Easy answer to that question......NO!!

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
DECAFE Matt said:
I am surprised Curbs ain't on there, he is usually linked with EVERY managers job going

Sorry to dissapoint you matt but we dont go nicking other teams managers. It's not our style.

We like to do things the proper way and above board. Shame i can't speak for certian teams.

This beer is flowing now :drink: :cool:

Last edited:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
George Graham....and someone explain to him that we play in a converted athletics stadium and that's the way it's gonna be for a while.:angry:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
George Graham.

He would be the best coach in this division by a long shot, Plus our players would look up to him and show total respect and I do believe the players would perform for him.

We need a big name to keep the players on their toes and I think he's the man for the job.

My opinion of caurse :D

He'd scare the shit out of them and shatter the team spirit. Still rather him than CARLTON PALMER!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here