Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next door cat had my lovely song Thrush today!!!

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Fu*cking Cat! have seen it stalking last couple of day's but thought I had solved the problem when my dogs chased it out of garden! but oh no, the bastard was only biding its time. Have had this thrush coming into garden for last 3yrs and it successfully nested last year! I am having murderous thoughts! Am I being irrational or is this normal?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
wasn't me, honest, guv.

cat-eating-bird.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

I am not sure it's normal liking those little beaky feathered creatures that shite everywhere (apart from Seagulls of course).
I had a hen pheasant taking a ride on my bonnet at the weekend and i did try to avoid him they are just daft.

I love pussy leave them alone.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Anyway kill it then run it over in your car to avert any suspicions. You are under no obligation to report a run over cat to the authorities. Alternatively if you are feeling fruity then dump its head in a flowerpot.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Fu*cking Cat! have seen it stalking last couple of day's but thought I had solved the problem when my dogs chased it out of garden! but oh no, the bastard was only biding its time. Have had this thrush coming into garden for last 3yrs and it successfully nested last year! I am having murderous thoughts! Am I being irrational or is this normal?

The cat that killed the song thrush is by definition of being out of control by it`s owner ferral, you can legaly shoot it, in your garden the weapon of choice is an air rifle.Save the garden birds by shooting ferral cats they are lower than palace fans.The town i live in is surrounded by farm land, these ferral cats that stray from there homes and kill pheasants are shot legaly with shotguns.Ferral cats are not protected by law in any way they are classed as vermin in the same category as rats

Last edited:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Bloody cats, My gardens got a six foot fence all round it (1.8 metres for all you youngsters) The neighbours cat jumped over the fence where my three retired greyhounds were and you can imagine what happened. It wasn't too bad but still cost me nearly £400 in vets bills and that was about 10 years ago.What pisses me off my dogs have long gone and the bloody cats still alive.

Last edited:

It's not YOUR Song Thrush, beatifull as they are unless you had it in a cage it couldn't belong to you.

ps. On a serious note, If anyone ever touched one of my cats they would get the same treatment back, magnified tenfold.:thumbsup:

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
The cat that killed the song thrush is by definition of being out of control by it`s owner ferral, you can legaly shoot it, in your garden the weapon of choice is an air rifle.Save the garden birds by shooting ferral cats they are lower than palace fans.The town i live in is surrounded by farm land, these ferral cats that stray from there homes and kill pheasants are shot legaly with shotguns.

This f***ing cat is apparently a very rare breed and worth thousands! Tomorrow it will be worth 'f*** all'

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Sadly thats nature for you. Cruel but true. Cats higher up on the food chain that birds.

but still free to kill said cat. maybe even sell it to your local take away and make a few bob from the deed.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Bloody cats, My gardens got a six foot fence all round it (1.8 metres for all you youngsters) The neighbours cat jumped over the fence where my three retired greyhounds were and you can imagine what happened. It wasn't too bad but still cost me nearly £400 in vets bills and that was about 10 years ago.What pisses me off my dogs have long gone and the bloody cats still alive.

They can live for bloody years and kill hundreds of birds in just in one life time. When we had cats used to put bell around their necks to give birds some warning.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Buy a slug gun. We used to shoot cats that came into the yard with them all the time.

Scares the crap out of them and very few return.

Oh, and it's not very loud when you let a round off so nobody will suspect a thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here