Coppell has Palace in his blood.

Curbs has Albion in his blood.

Are you all PALARSE in disguise?

???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dennis Wise - he wont take any shit from the players.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
PLEASE COPPELL. Easily the best manager in the 20 years I have been a fan IMO. And I am including the original MA in that also. Had no money a shit team, in the Championship and for the most part we looked organised and resilient. Would LOVE it if he came back and took us into Falmer.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Coppell has Palace in his blood.

Curbs has Albion in his blood.

Are you all PALARSE in disguise?

???

Are you for real?? Of course nearly all of us would prefer Curbs but he's not going to come to Brighton. Coppell might...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
PLEASE COPPELL. Easily the best manager in the 20 years I have been a fan IMO. And I am including the original MA in that also. Had no money a shit team, in the Championship and for the most part we looked organised and resilient. Would LOVE it if he came back and took us into Falmer.

Compltely agree. Isn't anyone slightly worried at the prospect of Hinshelwood managing us again after that disaster which Coppell almost averted?

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
whats all the coppell nonsense, u can get ferguson in for all i care but the end of the day slades sacking was to do with six one half dozen the other... ok he made some naff choices etc but ...when u have a woeful and shocking defence as ours then what diff is coppell or fred bloggs gonna make ??? slades gone, but some of the palyers should be ousted as well...

D

Deleted member 2719

Are you for real?? Of course nearly all of us would prefer Curbs but he's not going to come to Brighton. Coppell might...

That's exactly what i am asking is curbs your first choice if poss?

Both are quality managers and the FACT is Coppell QUIT the Albion and was Palarse.

Curbs HASN'T quit the Albion and was ALBION.

If GG source is good and they are talking to Curbs, i can only pray that TB can persuade him to join a club that have the premiership in there sights.

:albion2::albion2:

May 22, 2008
That's exactly what i am asking is curbs your first choice if poss?

Both are quality managers and the FACT is Coppell QUIT the Albion and was Palarse.

Curbs HASN'T quit the Albion and was ALBION.

If GG source is good and they are talking to Curbs, i can only pray that TB can persuade him to join a club that have the premiership in there sights.

:albion2::albion2:

well coppell or curbs getting the job would make me go and buy a season ticket.....

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I'd like to be proved wrong, but I think people are voting in this poll on who they WANT to be Manager, as opposed to who it will actually BE. I would prefer Coppell, but I reckon it will be Wise because of his connectons with Bloom (according to this list anyway!).

I hope its not, because a twat who buys players for Newcastle on the strength of a You Tube video just to keep in with some South American agents doesn't sound like my idea of Mr Integrity; but I suppose I'll have to grit my teeth and learn to enoy it. I can't stop supporting the Albion just because the Manager is a complete and utter little shit.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Whatever the choices for manager, asst & coach, the main man TB is going to have to dip into his large wad again to pay for them, plus inject some cash for some January signings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here