Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

News International, is the game up? - Brooks quits (merged)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
For him? I suspect not - he was desperate to keep her and made her his "number one priority". She could be about to hang the Murdoch's out to dry with whatever she has...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let's hope all of this NI scandal brings down The Sun too.

How long before she sings like a canary to the other papers, or has it been made worthwhile for her to "fall on her sword" and then suffer a bad attack of amnesia regarding anything relating to this sorry affair?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
whatever happens this is all brilliant. i hope all newspapers are shut down and we have one state channel making people do exercises and telling us about industrial output. its what this country needs.

whatever happens this is all brilliant. i hope all newspapers are shut down and we have one state channel making people do exercises and telling us about industrial output. its what this country needs.

i have to say i would happily take that over a corrupt old australian pederast who feels he has the right to decide who should be elected to run this country and who sanctions his media outlets lying and corrupting organs of the state.

The fact you would prefer to have the corrupt person says quite a lot about you I have to say.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i have to say i would happily take that over a corrupt old australian pederast who feels he has the right to decide who should be elected to run this country and who sanctions his media outlets lying and corrupting organs of the state.

The fact you would prefer to have the corrupt person says quite a lot about you I have to say.

the fact you take a post on a football website literally and attempt to get an insight into my personality from it says even more about you mate.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
irony indeed mate. even more ironic that you miss a lot of it. we are in an irony vortex help!
You're prattling on about a single state controlled media, without acknowledging that Murdoch, as a single private individual, owns great swathes of the media in this country and really needs to be taken down a peg or two.

I would agree that Brooks resigning will make little difference on it's own, but I think people are more hopeful of a rotten empire falling like a house of cards than any ill-will towards Brooks, who is just a puppet really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here