Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"there are a lot of games to go"

Erm, no there aren't. There are just thirteen left, and you're 10 points behind. You just worry about finishing above the 3 other little teams in the race to play second fiddle to the best team in the league by far.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So...we are keeping up with them. That's the main thing eh?

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Southampton | News | Latest News | Latest News | Fonte - Clean Sheets Win Championships

"Brighton are doing well too, but until the end of the season there are a lot of games to go. We still have to pay them, and hopefully we can catch them then win this league, and nothing is impossible in my opinion."

Have they finally accepted there is no chance of them catching us legitimately?

Heh heh. I reckon something nice for Mrs's Bloom and Poyet. Mind you the Stains would probably consider that to be Babycham or Piat D'or. Or Ferrero Rocher.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The grammar in that story is absolutely atrocious and looks written by a five year old after 6 cans of Stella. I'm gobsmacked they proof read and passed that. Although I suspect, Southampton retards will understand it word for word.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be fair the bloke wouldn't look too good if he said 'Yes I know we can't catch Brighton, after all they are the best team in the league'. Bearing in mind how dumb some SCC fans are it's not too surprising that some will agree with him.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Of course they may have overlooked the fact that we don't actually need the money

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Fair enough for not admitting defeat, publically at least, but they should worry about the chase for 2nd before they even think about us. Sheer arrogance to discuss potentially winning the division when they've been in Bournemouth and Huddersfield's shadows all season, let alone ours with a healthy lead at the top.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Of course they may have overlooked the fact that we don't actually need the money

Don't be silly. SCC are the richest bestest club in the whole division, and any other team are mere peasants in comparison:wink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair the bloke wouldn't look too good if he said 'Yes I know we can't catch Brighton, after all they are the best team in the league'. Bearing in mind how dumb some SCC fans are it's not too surprising that some will agree with him.
Why mention BHA at all? It's all about promotion for them really, isn't it?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

It would be as honest as Ancelotti saying Chelsea probably can't catch Man Utd. No one is crucifying him for that are they?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They could go 2nd on Saturday, and with their games in hand I think they are looking a decent bet to claim the 2nd automatic, which would be a shame.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The maximum possible points they can get is less than we will get on current form.

I suppose there's no harm in dreaming but do they really have to talk about us every time they play a game?

Codner's Crackpipe

Feb 25, 2005
The grammar in that story is absolutely atrocious and looks written by a five year old after 6 cans of Stella. I'm gobsmacked they proof read and passed that. Although I suspect, Southampton retards will understand it word for word.

"He still has a lot to learn as I still have much to learn still. I'm still learning, I'm 27 and I still have a lot to learn, but for him to play with people like Radhi and people like me will help him to learn. He's a good player and he wants to learn."

Does anyone know what he's getting at?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here