Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Well I know the doom-mongers will be all over this if we don't score, but this has actually been a decent performance over 90 mins against a team bang in form.

Yes, we've definitely made a game of it this week - something that was lacking in the last three games.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Well I know the doom-mongers will be all over this if we don't score, but this has actually been a decent performance over 90 mins against a team bang in form.

Still in this. Maupay in the 94th minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I think you’re right. Let’s hope it’s a bit of a turning point in this horrible run, whatever the final score.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Sounds like Graham Potter's post match interview.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think you’re right. Let’s hope it’s a bit of a turning point in this horrible run, whatever the final score.

We have Liverpool and the Tottenham next two games……I think the turning point may have to wait a few weeks.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We have Liverpool and the Tottenham next two games……I think the turning point may have to wait a few weeks.

6 points last season, and we weren’t looking too clever points-wise going into those two consecutive fixtures

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yesssss. Come on Preston!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I fail to see the point of Maupay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here