Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Where’s the away pub today please? First away day to Newcastle looking forward to it!

The great thing about Newcastle is that nearly all the pubs anywhere around the station and between the station and the ground are fine with all fans - home and away. The Town Wall always seems to have quite a few Albion - and quite often Albion & Newcastle sharing the same table. It's that sort of city really.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two thirds through my three day drinking binge. Hotel WiFi down so will sit in a pub watching small screen drinking somelovely ale at £3 a pint. I love Burton

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great team, great young manager, great city and best fans in the world.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
bha1.jpgbha2.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not at all confident about this and with what’s going on in Ukraine, I don’t care that much at the moment. This may change come 1500, hope so

OK I am now starting to care :rolleyes:

Am I weird in hating losing to any Smug Eddie team as much as I do when we play Palace?

Come ON the Albion

Ezzun

May 8, 2020
I remember FA cup 3rd round 1986 up there... red kit, sprinkling of snow, no one really gave us a chance, and we came away with a fantastic 2-0. Gascoigne , Beardsley and the rest of them playing... lets get it done Brighton!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
biss dropped, he has been poor by his standards, but even so. i wonder what's going on with him

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Good to see Alzate in there, should never have lost his place.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wondered if GP was seeing the same as us with Bissouma, hopefully it’ll be the kick up the arse that gets him playing again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here