Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle tickets on sale tonight

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
That normally means you don't have the required loyalty points for all the tickets in your basket.

Yes got that figured now, thanks. Was trying to add kids. Not sure why "an undefined error" can't be replaced with "you ain't got enuf points" but hey ho ... kids will have to microwave some fish fingers!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Wait for the complaints to come in from those who only want to attend high profile matches claiming that the Loyalty points system is unfair!!!!

yes, like that ghastly woman who wanted her liverpool fan son to attend, even though he goes to no scouse home games.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doesn't look like it as the normal tickets at the end of the east stand are on sale to Albion fans.

Well they'll at least get the 2,500 the away end holds, if they are required once the initial 1,100 are sold.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I thought we had to give the away club 15% in the FA Cup? I'm sure if Newcastle request it we do anyway. Why would they request any less, surely they would have no issues selling 3,300 tickets?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Absolutely sodding right. Why did they do it at exactly the same time as the next tranch of loyalty points holders want to get Palace tickets - sorry but that is just daft

Stupid. Should of said from 10am or something. I have a Palace ticket but no need to enter into the I'm alright jack thing. We have until Monday so hope those sweating for a Palace ticket can get online and secure without to much stress

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I thought we had to give the away club 15% in the FA Cup? I'm sure if Newcastle request it we do anyway. Why would they request any less, surely they would have no issues selling 3,300 tickets?

Seems odd but they are defo on sale to Brighton fans ... maybe they have to commit in advance if they want the full quota?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Absolutely sodding right. Why did they do it at exactly the same time as the next tranch of loyalty points holders want to get Palace tickets - sorry but that is just daft

f***ing pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here