Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle tickets on sale tonight

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought we had to give the away club 15% in the FA Cup? I'm sure if Newcastle request it we do anyway. Why would they request any less, surely they would have no issues selling 3,300 tickets?
people have said earlier that its up to the clubs to agree the allocation...so obviously newcastle are happy to settle for 2500 max

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
1x ticket, zone 1, west stand upper, 24 nicker.

For some reason I get a rush when I'm waiting in that queue. see y'all there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We have sold out Block A in the South Stand it seems and now Block C is available, so yeah I think the two blocks was just an initial allocation! Thank f***!

All quite standard.

The club have the option of splitting the South stand if Newcastle didn't sell more than that initial 1,100, to enable more home fans to see the game IF there is the availability. Pretty unlikely Newcastle wouldn't have sold at least 2,500 though, but the club were right to hold back just in case, what with it being on telly.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
i know this i s fixtures 100x over,( but never affected myself as a sth) but can someone with the required amount of loyalty points buy more than one ticket, or does every ticket have to have a name with the loyalty points?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
i know this i s fixtures 100x over,( but never affected myself as a sth) but can someone with the required amount of loyalty points buy more than one ticket, or does every ticket have to have a name with the loyalty points?

1 ticket per fan/account

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
people have said earlier that its up to the clubs to agree the allocation...so obviously newcastle are happy to settle for 2500 max

It's not so much that clubs agree the allocation. The away club can have the full 15% allocation as of right - but if they do take the maximum they don't get them on "sale or return" terms, so they take the full financial risk if any aren't sold. So visiting teams will often play safe and opt for a lower allocation because they get them as sale or return on and minimise risk - and only take what they can be sure of selling.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I got my ticket, but when I try and buy my daughters u10 ticket (her season ticket seat) I only get the option to buy her an Adult ticket. I guess I will have to call up to purchase a U10 ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here