Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle Away?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I think we'll sell out.

Yes, it's a long way, but it's a brilliant weekend for those going Friday- Sunday.
When you say "sell out" i presume you mean the seats currently released because there is no chance we will sell our full allocation.
Even the 2242 currently released still seems some way off of being sold with only Albion + members yet to have their chance.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
When you say "sell out" i presume you mean the seats currently released because there is no chance we will sell our full allocation.
Even the 2242 currently released still seems some way off of being sold with only Albion + members yet to have their chance.
Here's hoping it goes to purchase history again.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Down to 300 left (with another block available if we want it) looks like we've shifted 2000 odd already
An amazing effort really considering that:
A) It's cheaper & quicker to get to flipping Paris from Brighton than it is Newcastle.
B) Newcastle are STILL allowed to get away with their away seating section. To my knowledge all other EPL clubs have to conform with EPL rules on away support having a certin % at pitch side, yet somehow this club continue to have some kind of exception, it pisses me off.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
An amazing effort really considering that:
A) It's cheaper & quicker to get to flipping Paris from Brighton than it is Newcastle.
B) Newcastle are STILL allowed to get away with their away seating section. To my knowledge all other EPL clubs have to conform with EPL rules on away support having a certin % at pitch side, yet somehow this club continue to have some kind of exception, it pisses me off.
Just me who thinks it's one of the best away ends in the league..?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Just me who thinks it's one of the best away ends in the league..?
Yeah if you own a set of binoculars, oxygen tank and have calves like granite......
Newcastle do this because they think it gives them an advantage, the fact the EPL continue to let them despite it actually breaching their own policy pisses me off a bit.

As an aside if I were an oppo fan I'd think the away section at the Amex was one of the best in the league.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Well done Albion + members, about 400 sold since yesterday pm. Now just over 250 left of the 2242 released.
Unlikely i would have thought to be more blocks open as they seem to have set up for a segregation area at the left hand side of our last block released

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here