Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Based upon the media stuff, Paynter can't be the guy. He wouldn't be "definitely coming in" if we were only considering a bid.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
To be honest, Barnes had done f*** all till Poyet got his hands on him, and he is turning into a quality player.

I'd trust Gus to get the best out of him

temporarywhite

Aug 30, 2011
you slagged off ankergen. clueless lot

No we didn't. Thought he was alright. About same standard as our other keeper in L1 Shane Higgs, also a good keeper I reckon. But Casper is a confidence player, and flapped at corners a bit too much for comfort. We thought we could get better in Schmiechel, but were wrong. His replacement Lonegran from PNE superb. Better than both. Needs to be given state of our defence, gets lots of practice.

Will f*** off now and leave you to your board, though. Always rude to intrude uninvited. Enjoy Billy, and hope you play him more sensibly than us. Needs someone to play next to, but we only play 451 cos Grayson is clueless and knows no other way. He's still shit though.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Another 25 hours of this!!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
@DuncanCastles (sportswriter) has tweeted Brighton considering an offer worth up to £500,000 for Leeds United striker Billy Paynton.

He has corrected it to Paynter since but the comments from Leeds fans seem very derogatory. ie Barn Door Billy etc

I will also be underwhelmed if Paynter is signed, having said that, we all know what happened to our very own 'Barn Door' when he changed clubs.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cant see a queue of people lineing up to get PAYNTER on the back of their new shirts.....1 goal in 23 for Leeds,even played in a formation that doesn't suit him,that is shite by anyones standards....Would be very underwhelmed if this was the player.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
No we didn't. Thought he was alright. About same standard as our other keeper in L1 Shane Higgs, also a good keeper I reckon. But Casper is a confidence player, and flapped at corners a bit too much for comfort. We thought we could get better in Schmiechel, but were wrong. His replacement Lonegran from PNE superb. Better than both. Needs to be given state of our defence, gets lots of practice.

Will f*** off now and leave you to your board, though. Always rude to intrude uninvited. Enjoy Billy, and hope you play him more sensibly than us. Needs someone to play next to, but we only play 451 cos Grayson is clueless and knows no other way. He's still shit though.

Away fans welcome here fella, as long as you're not a dickhead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here