Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I heard from my mate that we have offered Vincent Pericard a three year deal , hes been released from stoke city and had a loan stint at millwall last season , if this is true then it would be a great signing .

Dont shoot the messenger

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wow, who is your mate? has he got a good track record in providing the inside track on Albion issues? I believe you, but is the source reliable?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
You also claimed your 'VERY RELIABLE SOURCE' said we were signing Jonathan Douglas, Marcus Hahnemman ECT.:glare:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Gav1901 doeS have a good sorce, he knew about tunnicliff etc before we signed him. I think it would be good signing

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Wow, who is your mate? has he got a good track record in providing the inside track on Albion issues? I believe you, but is the source reliable?

Look at my next 7 days thread last week , hes the one that provided me with that information

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
You also claimed your 'VERY RELIABLE SOURCE' said we were signing Jonathan Douglas, Marcus Hahnemman ECT.:glare:

Douglas your right , but hahneman i thought would be interesting to buy didnt say i had a source

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
would be a great signing

Attachments

• 14698.gif
    14698.gif
    14 KB · Views: 1,262
  • 110730vince.jpg
    110730vince.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,263

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Look at my next 7 days thread last week , hes the one that provided me with that information

That's encouraging, fingers crossed we get him....a mobile, direct aggressive forward.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He is good, but I hate DIVERS and he is one built like a brick shit house but goes down like a sack of shit

Lower league Drogba...?

Mind you Forster likes to take a "tumble" as well.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
take these were signing threads with a pinch of salt usually but on this occasion there maybe some substance to this one owing to the fact that my usual pony source on all things albion told me about this guy last weekend and that the feelers were out in his direction but also we were not alone in wanting him. Out of interest though didnt he play against us last season and was totaly shyte?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Didn't he do porridge recently for driving offences?

Refused to sign a first contract with Saint-Etienne and buggered off to Juventus instead. For this reason, and the fact he also played for Portsmuff, I don't want him at our club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here