Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would be a great signing.... we need someone like him... would add something needed and different to the squad...

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Not really in keeping with the pattern of players we have signed, IE Young up and coming. 3 Year deal is a bit much and would worry about his character based on passed stories.......however IF he does sign then I reckon he would be good in this league. I would get right behind him as he would/will be and Albion player.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
I've heard that Slade is looking at loads of different targets,with a view to bringing in at least 3 new players. While this isn't news, I suppose the eventual signings will depend on who he can tie down to a deal and will probably have more to do with the Lizards deep pockets than anything else

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Injury prone,,poor scoreing record and four mths inside for perverting the course of justice.....dont sound like someone RS would want to me.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
He played against us last season in the away game didnt he?
If thats who i am thinking of he didn't look very dangerous

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thats what i thought and to be honest if if it was him as at the time i hadnt a clue who he was,he looked 1 touch short of a sixpence.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Im not sure, but if memory serves me right, that was his first game for Millwall so may have taken time to settle.

My ex's Brother is an academy coach at Stoke and i seem to recall he rated him.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
He would bring another option to our strike force which isn't a bad thing

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
the fact he also played for Portsmuff, I don't want him at our club.

You wouldn't have wanted Steve Foster playing for the Albion then for the same reason? :tosser:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
You wouldn't have wanted Steve Foster playing for the Albion then for the same reason? :tosser:

:tosser: seems a bit harsh...

I think putting together his fairly unimpressive goalscoring record, his injuries, his mercenary nature, his spell in jail plus the fact he played for Portsmouth is enough for me to hope we look elsewhere.

I don't think Steve Foster had all of those disadvantages when we signed him.

If you can get excited by Pericard then congratulations.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
saw him playing for Pompey against us and thought he was a good player - mind you that was a few years ago

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
i seem to remember watching him play against us for millwall last season, and he didnt trouble our defence.... so no thanks! he has lost his pace and doesnt score many goals these days... would be a waste of wages....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here