Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What actually HAPPENED though? Was he shit? Or did we mistakenly think he was shit? Did he have bad attitude? :S:S

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
he had one good season in the argentine premiership i think, but that was a few seasons before he came to us

So he had the actual ABILITY.. just not able to produce it. Like most footballers who go through academies all over the country...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
so still no sign of a striker....ffs....what time is the latest we can sign a player to play tuesday night

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
so still no sign of a striker....ffs....what time is the latest we can sign a player to play tuesday night
I have asked this question on here but nobody has been able to answer it. I think that Mustela Furo works for the club, if he is who I think it is, but he hasnt answered the question.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I have asked this question on here but nobody has been able to answer it. I think that Mustela Furo works for the club, if he is who I think it is, but he hasnt answered the question.

Do you thinkany one from the joke pr dept of the club would know

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Somebody must be able to help me out here. Iam trying to think of the name of striker who played for MA at Coventry and then went to Blackpool but cant think of his name. Looked at their line up yesterday and didnt see a name that I recognised as being him in their team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No we went after him when Peter Taylor was here but he was out priced have just thought of his name Andy Morrell is he still at Blackpool as he was a good goalscorer for MA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here