Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker Lined Up.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
But why not yet? Seems a bit stupid to not utilise his excellent contacts to plug a huge gap in our squad.

Probably the well experienced David Burke say's he cant.
After all Oscar has to go a long way to match David Burkes experience in the game, I think?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
After all Oscar has to go a long way to match David Burkes experience in the game, I think?

... and DB would have to go a long way to match Oscar's contacts...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
... and DB would have to go a long way to match Oscar's contacts...

I would be interested to know from anyone what experience does DB actually have, As far as I can see he never played the game and has never held his current role longer than just under 2 years. He has mainly only ever been involved with youth football from what I can see.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Because there were lower league clubs sniffing around, Levy thought we could get a fee

Why bother playing him in your under 21 final last season against man utd then ?!? A game in which he scored 2 goals

Perfectly fine player coming off the bench for us

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Why bother playing him in your under 21 final last season against man utd then ?!? A game in which he scored 2 goals

Perfectly fine player coming off the bench for us

Half that u21 team now play for Swindon, I wouldnt look too much into those games

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I would be interested to know from anyone what experience does DB actually have, As far as I can see he never played the game and has never held his current role longer than just under 2 years. He has mainly only ever been involved with youth football from what I can see.
David Burke

The time spent here is coming up to the longest he has spent at any club.
Serious question if things go badly this season, who's head will the fans call for Oscar who is not bringing in the current signings or David Burke?

So in future we won't sack managers for bringing in and having a poor squad, but the internet programme and the director football? Is this the way it goes, because I personally think that is crazy.

That is the way I understood it and so if Oscar is presented with sh*t to pick from, then sh*t is what he has to pick.

I would be very interested if anyone can show me what experience DB has in the game, for example what teams did he play for, what level of coaching badges he has and who was his best player that he scouted at his previous clubs. I cant find anything on him with this sort of information for such an important role that he now holds. If anyone could supply this info I would love to read it.

It has been to me yes and I wonder if this system was another annoyance to Gus?

Being told by a guy who does not appeared to have played football at a high level and a computer data base who he could buy

I'm not questioning him, I am quoting him.
Just want to see him back up his statements

All these posted in the last week. Looks to me like you are on a one-man mission to question David Burke.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
All these posted in the last week. Looks to me like you are on a one-man mission to question David Burke.

Is it wrong to question high paid staff of the club then, plenty have with Barber.
But I will see how it goes and if he lives up to his statements and video interviews.
Lets hope he does prove my fears about him wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here