Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker Lined Up.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I would genuinely rather see Barker or Dickenson given a go than a kid who's proven he doesnt score much at this level (and lower) from Spurs.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Too much to hope this might be another wind up by Mayo?

I suppose it has to be someone who is happy to sit on the bench most of the time, plus not going to cost us silly money in wages.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He's likely to spend most of his time on the bench. No point in going high profile; it would end up with either a forced change in tactics to accommodate, or having to rest Ulloa to make it worthwhile.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He's likely to spend most of his time on the bench. No point in going high profile; it would end up with either a forced change in tactics to accommodate, or having to rest Ulloa to make it worthwhile.

Why is it that everyone is so reluctant to change formation? We are currently 14th in the division. A poorer start than last year. I want an impact loan player that will start and score goals, a Vaz Te or Becchio. If that means 4-4-2 then let's play 4-4-2!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
But we are not going to be signing Vaz Te with our budget are we :facepalm:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
But we are not going to be signing Vaz Te with our budget are we :facepalm:

Do you know what % of his salary we would have to pay then? Even if it is 100% then if that puts us in the frame come Jan its money well spent. Leave the squad as it is and we will finish 13-16th this season.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Heard something from a sometimes reliable source that its Leroy Lita, has anyone else heard this?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Def Michael Owen !!
I saw him riding one of his horses through Hove High St the other day so he stopped and picked me up as I was thumbing a lift,
He said he will be at Albion on Friday as he gets the Middlesbrough game in then too.
Really nice chap look forward to seeing him pull on an Albion shirt. :lolol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Why don't we just use Georgie Barker ??? :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here