Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** New striker - Confirmed - Leroy Lita **

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
He has the experience, perhaps will shut all the moaners up that we havent signed anyone.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Scored against us when Barnesy got his marching orders at Hillsborough. The cross came over and the ball bobbled up off his knee onto his chest and then went in off his face as it looped over Kuszczak.

You make that sound like it was luck. Now that he's ours (for a while at least), I'm saying that it was class, sheer class. He meant it all. *Nods*.

Persuaded yet?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's only 5ft 9in apparently so not as tall as I'd hoped, but I'm sure other dimensions more than make up for that.

That's his new song sorted out then
"He's got a big dong , he's got a big dong , he's Leroy Lita he's got a big dong. :lol:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Very good signing, will score goals for sure and for me he is the type of striker we've needed for a while. That smaller fox in the box. Now for a bigger target man and I'd be happy. Gestede from Cardiff would fit the bill superbly!

:lolol:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Scored against us when Barnesy got his marching orders at Hillsborough. The cross came over and the ball bobbled up off his knee onto his chest and then went in off his face as it looped over Kuszczak.

Garcia has been quoted as saying he offers us something different. How many of our current players can score with their face?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 3m
Oscar on Lita: He's strong, fast, and direct; he has shown he can score goals in the Championship. He offers something different. #BHAFC

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wow. We've signed a loan striker. Thank goodness for that. Now...is he any good?

He's got pretty established pedigree at this level. I was fully expecting someone much younger and untested or less heard of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here