Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New stewards please!

Are you happy with the current stewarding staff and policies?

• Yes, keep the current stewarding team

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • No, rebuild from the ground up

Votes: 34 69.4%

• Total voters

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
This.
I must do. Someone please tell me why I'd want to do this in Stockholm.
The place is surrounded by water, and there's still huge chunks of ice floating about. The beer can be really expensive, the language is about as easy and internationally useful as Welsh, and the football matches are completely mental.

Can anyone think of a good reason to be here, please?

Whilst it's difficult to follow your logic at the best of times, by this point I have literally no idea how what you are wittering on about has anyhing to do with what everyone else is talking about. I can only assume that, in an attempt to divert attention from the fact that you invariably end up looking like a massive tit when debates about stewarding come up, you are instead embracing your other favourite topic - yourself.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
not all of them but i suspect a fair few , lets put it this way the withdean regulars will be the minority at Falmer ................ live with it :thumbsup::

Well yeah, simple maths really, isn't it?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can anyone think of a good reason to be here, please?

To keep you away from normal human life?

Thought it best to let things rest for a while. So it has been good to see that I am not the only person to think that you, and others like you, are spoiling the experience of supporting the Albion. No one would argue the need for stewards, but it is the lack of common courtesy, the lack of people skills, the downright rudeness of many stewards that angers many.

What is even more revealing is your need to use your worthless piece of paper to justify you and your colleagues refusal to even accept that people may just have a point. Even if your policies and actions are justifiable, they are not being presented to the paying customer in a positive light.

But hey, that won't worry you because you have a yellow jacket to hide behind, which is what you have aspired to all these years isn't it?

Jan 30, 2008
To keep you away from normal human life?

Thought it best to let things rest for a while. So it has been good to see that I am not the only person to think that you, and others like you, are spoiling the experience of supporting the Albion. No one would argue the need for stewards, but it is the lack of common courtesy, the lack of people skills, the downright rudeness of many stewards that angers many.

What is even more revealing is your need to use your worthless piece of paper to justify you and your colleagues refusal to even accept that people may just have a point. Even if your policies and actions are justifiable, they are not being presented to the paying customer in a positive light.

But hey, that won't worry you because you have a yellow jacket to hide behind, which is what you have aspired to all these years isn't it?
take him out of a football ground and what have you got ................................. answers on a postage stamp please

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
A fantasist you say?

You, of course, aren't aware that I now work in Sweden I guess?
It might be some people's 'fantasy', but usually I prefer to fulfill mine - thus making such things REALITY mate.
A foreign language and I won't have google-translate handy! :lolol: ???

Thanks for popping your head up again son - and while your here, have another look at those videos I posted earlier in this thread.
Maybe you fantasize about breaking down that gate and getting in a fun crush with like-minded souls, or perhaps having a burning tin-can hurled at you so you can go out in a blaze of coloured smoke, replace the ripped shirt and burned jeans, wash the beer out of your hair and jacket ....or worse!

Getting confused now. What is fun-crushing with like minded souls? Is that a gay thing? Why are we all wearing ripped shirts?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
To think, all these years at Withdean we've been a mere WHISKER away from burning tin cans being thrown around, riots and marauding MOBS. Were it not for the HEROIC actions of NMH, we'd all no doubt be DEAD.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
To think, all these years at Withdean we've been a mere WHISKER away from burning tin cans being thrown around, riots and marauding MOBS. Were it not for the HEROIC actions of NMH, we'd all no doubt be DEAD.

I actually think he's gone a little bit mental on this thread. Some of the stuff he is coming out with is just odd.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm up for bashing stewards. However bash the right ones.

Generally speaking orange coated BHAFC stewards are fans, quite sound. THe one with the hair who comes up H block does my f***ing nut in though.

Response stewards however, tend to just be jobsworths looking for an extra buck and a self esteem boost. Again exceptions to the rule exist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here