Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Sponsors...

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
ITs

Monty PY-thons Flying Cirrrrr-CUSSS!

Then the team should take to the field to that theme tune every week...

Dada-dadadada-da-dada
Dada-dada-dadaaaah...

Fantastic idea.

And the substitute's should be announced with "And now for someone completely different"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
IT's...

Got nothing to do with who will be getting the manpower contract for Falmer.

Oh no it has'nt....

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I can't believe you're all listening to an individual who washes his own genitals so much he can taste his own soap through his knob (or something like that), jeez, wait till the club announces it, then have your 'binfest' when you have some facts.

NB, FYI, I might probably buy the new shirts regardless.

You calling me a liar?!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Nobody buys the shirt because it has a "good" sponsor! If it's a crap shirt, you won't bother, regardless of who's paid to put their name on it. If it's a half decent shirt, we'll all buy it. End of.
But the Skint sponsor helped make the shirts half decent, it looked good and just had that coolness factor. It helped make some otherwise fairly average shirts better, it's hard to see ITS construction or whoever doing that.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was going to get straight on to them with my CV, but having searched "South East" and "South Coast" with "All Categories" and "All Job Types" selected, it came up with a grand total of 4 jobs.

:shrug:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
At least it isn't Chupa Chups...imagine that on your shirt!
or the beanie baby company ...

it's not the worst in the world but not the best , i'll buy the tops but doubt i'll buy as much training gear/ other Albion stuff without the SKINT logo mind

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's not just the shirt sales that might suffer from a shit logo though. There seems to be a fair range of clothes items like little strappy tops, hats and stuff that would have carried a lot more street cred with skint than ITS and would have appealed to people who didn't necessarily follow the football club.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've already GOT an Albion shirt with the ITS sponsors lettering on it...unfortunately the K and N came off in the wash...

:(

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
football shirts generally look a bit naff unless being worn to football. Yes skint helped a bit but I think anyone who has an ounce of coolness would not be wearing a football shirt socially whatever the sponsor

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
From ITS-UK

About ITS-UK

what.jpg

???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here