Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Sponsors...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, the sponsor was a bonus.

People would have bought the shirt regardless of who sponsored it- the club have been largely successful during that time.

A few people haven't bought shirts because they don't like the width of the stripes, or the particular shade of blue, but Skint was the first sponsor for years with any real credibility, yet people bought shirts long before that.

To suggest otherwise is pretentious, when it comes down to it, most people on here will flock to the shop to buy the Albion's new shirt, whoever happens to be stamped large across the front.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Im off to bed, and in the morning I expect to see several pages of binfestery targeted towards these lame sponsors :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I can't believe you're all listening to an individual who washes his own genitals so much he can taste his own soap through his knob (or something like that), jeez, wait till the club announces it, then have your 'binfest' when you have some facts.

NB, FYI, I might probably buy the new shirts regardless.

I can't believe you're all listening to an individual who washes his own genitals so much he can taste his own soap through his knob (or something like that), jeez, wait till the club announces it, then have your 'binfest' when you have some facts.

NB, FYI, I might probably buy the new shirts regardless.
Yes, Phil. But you would probably buy just about any shirt you can get over your head.

I shall await the verdict of Superwife.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes, Phil. But you would probably buy just about any shirt you can get over your head.

I shall await the verdict of Superwife.

The voice of reason: she who keeps Phil in check :lolol:

Oops, mmm, she ain't doing it too well right now. Just bought a Mexican FA promotional shirt for the world cup back in the 90s as well as a Real Sociadad home shirt (BNWT) and a Blue and white striped Manure shirt. oops.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Brighton office: ITS (Brighton) Ltd, Albert House, 82 Queens Road, Brighton BN1 3XE

Like they went scurrying round the four corners of the earth for a new sponsor.

DK: Ken, our new shirt sponsors...?
KB: Can't see anyone from here. Hang on, I'll look out the window...

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
No, the sponsor was a bonus.

People would have bought the shirt regardless of who sponsored it- the club have been largely successful during that time.

A few people haven't bought shirts because they don't like the width of the stripes, or the particular shade of blue, but Skint was the first sponsor for years with any real credibility, yet people bought shirts long before that.

To suggest otherwise is pretentious, when it comes down to it, most people on here will flock to the shop to buy the Albion's new shirt, whoever happens to be stamped large across the front.

Have to admit that I'd buy it regardless of sponsorship (unless it's something truly embarrassing!) as long as the design of the shirt is reasonable.

What a boring sponsor if true, though. :down:

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
"To suggest otherwise is pretentious, when it comes down to it, most people on here will flock to the shop to buy the Albion's new shirt, whoever happens to be stamped large across the front."

I'm another one who won't I'm afraid. I've loads of the Skint shirts - it DID matter... I can feel a retro one coming along...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'll buy the shirt regardless of sponsor.

So what if it looks a bit tacky? I'll happily spend £40 on a shirt knowing the money is going to keep the club going that bit longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here